4. school projects | wheeler

a bored and unbothered (Y/N) glared out the nearest window, fiddling with a pencil in her hand.

she was in the middle of class, and her teacher mr. clarke was picking groups for a project.

the girl wasn't paying much attention, knowing she was probably going to get paired with a smart kid.

" .. you'll be paired with (Y/N) (Y/L/N) . "

mr. clarke spoke, catching her missing attention. her chest tightened, unaware of who she was paired with. the girl hadn't done and studying, and she needed to get good marks on this project or her mom would flip.

suddenly, the bell rang and all the students were free to leave for home. everyone arose from their seats, and started to escape the classroom.

she ambled towards the teachers desk, until she was joined by the smart kids who hung around with the boy who came back to life.

she decided she better not stay near them, she wasn't trying to be rude, but someone might make fun of her for hanging around with them or something and she had to much going on to have any bully's. . so, she made her way throughout the halls.

" micheal wheeler, you'll be paired with
(Y/N) (Y/L/N) . "

mike stayed back in his seat, along with the rest of the party. they were hoping for some private time with mr clarke. his face was pale and his heart was racing, and he was unbelievably terrified to be paired
with (Y/N) (Y/L/N).

yes, wheeler was in a happy, healthy relationship. he enjoyed dating eleven, she was perfect for him and they were bestfriends. he never thought anything would interfere with them, until
it came to (Y/N).

mike was in love with (Y/N), he has been ever since him and eleven started dating.
only when he started dating el, he started longing to be with (Y/L/N). but mike hadn't the heart to tell eleven, considering she was head over heels for the boy.

everyone in the party was aware about mikes feelings except from max and obviously eleven, and they were honestly a little disappointed in mike.

once everyone had left, they all noticed the
(Y/H/C) walk up to the teachers desk, and mike followed her, hoping to speak to her.

everyone else followed him, guessing he was trying to talk to the teacher.

the boy was so close to her, she glanced at him and made her way down the halls.

did he do something wrong ?

" so yeah, boys please don't get worried about this, it's a small project. " mr clarke promised, flicking a pen around his fingers.

" thanks. " wheeler breathed,

" yeah, thanks mr. clarke " dustin beamed joyfully, sharing a smile with his teacher.

the boys exited mr. clarke's classroom, toddling down the hallways.

" what are you going to do ? "  lucas
questioned the anxious boy, who was walking aside him.

" yeah mike, your in deep shit. " dustin pondered, not helping with the situation.

wheeler felt almost sorrowful, he couldn't deal with seeing (Y/N) considering she was the girl he really loved.

" i'm gonna talk to her. " the boy grunted, his shoulders slumping as he spoke.

will looked towards his feet, unsure if he should speak.

" don't cheat on el, mike. " byers muttered lowly, glancing towards the boy.

micheal furrowed his eyebrows in embarrassment, spotting the (Y/H/C) girl at her locker.

" stay here. " mike mumbled.

(Y/N) pulled a few books out of her locker, unsure what books she had to be studying for. she was in absolute shit, and she had no idea what to do about it.

the girl caught a glimpse of someone approaching her, when she realized it was none other than micheal wheeler.

" hEy. " mike croaked, a massive voice crack disturbing his sentence. he rubbed the nape of his neck, avoiding eye contact with the girl.  ( bye- )

" wheeler, right ? " (Y/N) questioned, although she knew right well it was micheal wheeler. to think of it, she had never quite spoken to him before. everytime she spotted him he would either hide, or stop his staring. she observed a few boys peaking behind the corner of this empty hallway, them all leaping backwards as they noticed her watching.

he wasn't a bad looking boy, she was only now figuring that he was actually quite attractive.

" uhm, we have the project ? " he mumbled, finally catching her eye. the girls heart jumped, she wasn't going to be in absolute shit after all !  she was paired with one of the smartest, suddenly one of the hottest, boys in the school ! 

" yes !  yes, yes ! " she exclaimed, suddenly getting filled with this unknown serotonin.

micheals cheeks blurred a deep red, watching the girl infront of him. he fiddled with his hands, unmeaningly biting his lip.

" so, are we gonna study ?  we can go to my house, i have a pretty neat basement "
micheal bragged exhilaratingly, a small grin leaning against his skin.

" i'd like that. " the girl beamed, holding books in her arms.

" g- good, uhm. i gotta, uh. i gotta go over here for a second. " wheeler rushed, running towards the corner she spotted the boys in earlier.

she watched him jump excitedly while talking to them, and when he finished he tried his hardest to walk casually towards her.

" my house ? " mike spoke rapidly, approaching the girl.

" your house. " (Y/N) smirked.

˗ˏˋ ੈ✩‧₊'ˎ˗

i was going to do this in one part but everything just got really busy i promise i will finish this

okay i used to bully mike but yall he's really over hated like bro i know he lowkey exposed wills gayness ( same byers, same) but he's also in love with will so we can't really say anything but he literally was about to jump off a bridge for his friend jump of a bridge for his friend like y'all can come @ me but he doesn't need to be as hated as he gets
woah i just ranted sorry about that lol

word count : 93