Chapter 15

-NATE POV-

I left Alex's house in a hurry not to bump into Sammy again. Its the second time we've done the nasty and it was amazing! I went home with a huge smile on my face. Nothing could spoil mood now...until Sammy showed up at my house.

"Whats up man?" I asked as he entered and plopped down on the couch.

"Remember how bestfriends do anything for each other?" He smiled sweetly. I sighed knowing what was coming up.

"Which girl now?" I asked.

"Okay so Rachel will only date me if Stacy has a boyfriend too, soo..." He said smiling widely at me. I blinked at him.

"So...? What does that have anything to do with me?"

He put an arm around my shoulder. "Well, I need you to be Stacy's boyfriend! So I can move in on Rachel."

My mouth hung open. "What? Are you fucking mad?"

"Ahhh cmon Nate! I really like her man." He pouted.

"I can't, I'm with someone." I blurted out and almost smacked myself. Sammy perked up quickly and raised a brow.

"Oh realy who?" He asked.

I had to think fast. I can't tell Sammy about me and Alex or he'll kill us both. But I don't want to be with Stacy either...what choice did I have? Sammy is needy for a guy...

"Nothing...fine I'll do it." I said irritatedly.

Sammy bear hugged me. "You're a real bro man! I owe you."

"You owe me big time Wilkinson! Big freaking time for this."

He grinned. "Yes I do! So the first date is tonight and we're picking them up tomorrow morning so be ready."

"Yes master."

He nudged me. "Itll be okay man, you need a girlfriend anyways so its a favour."

"Yay." I said unenthusiastically. Sammy and i both got ready for our date tonight and left to fetch Stacy and Rachel. Alex had texted me repeatedly but i ignored them, feeling guilty that I'm 'seeing' her bestfriend behind her back.

I don't know what im gonna do when she sees Stacy and I together. Hopefully she'll understand why im doing this.

"Heyy!" Stacy's annoying voice called when they hopped in the car. She kissed me on the cheek and I tried not to recoil from disgust. It was hard...

"we're we going?" Rachel asked kissing Sammy.

"I was thinking Carnival!" Sammy announced, to which Stacy grabbed my arm excitedly and chatted about all the rides we were gonna go on.

I wasn't up for it. Alex and I had our first date at the Carnival, it was a special place for me with the best memories. And now Stacy and I were making new ones, I felt sick just thinking about it.

After an awful date at the carnival, Stacy and i walked back to the car behind Sammy and Rachel. She held my hand tightly, my blood probably stopped flowing. "Thanks for the amazing date Nate." She smiled.

"Yeah its cool." I said trying to be nice. She was going to say something else but then out of nowhere she pulled my face to hers and kissed me. Like lip action crazy...the chick basically shoved her tongue in my throat.

At first i kissed back and then Alex popped into my mind making me pull away quickly much to Stacy's annoyance. She smiled anyways and linked hands again, what the fuck? I was still in shock because of the kiss.

The only thing i could think of is: Alex.

-ALEX POV-

I woke up from a really shit sleep, Nate wouldn't return my texts and he was out with Sammy last night. I didn't mind the texts but the fact that he didn't bother telling me he was going out annoyed me.

I brushed it off and got ready for school, and then headed downstairs. Sammy texted saying he already drove to school so I was alone this morning. Yesterdat Nate said he would pick me up for school - without Sammy seeing so i was kinda excited.

After half an hour passed Nate hadn't showed up, I would be late if he didn't fetch in 5 minutes time. I texted him but like last night, he ignored me. I sighed, my heart sinking slightly.

I sighed and started walking. I couldn't believe Nate right now but i didn't want to jump to conclusion right away. Maybe he has a hangover or something, or Sammy picked him up.

But something in my head told me im just making excuses for him because he would have texted me if he couldn't pick me up. It was windy today which made my mood even worse.

When I got to school, I was beyond late having missed 3 periods already. The office lady gave me an hour of detension. I dragged myself to my locker just as the lunch bell rang. I headed to the cafeteria to find Jack holding two trays and walking to the table.

He spotted me easily and waved me over. He smiled widely making me smile too, it was good seeing him after he's been MIA lately.

"You look terrible." He said eyeing me as i sat down.

"Ahh thanks Jack, its what every girl wants to hear." I rolled my eyes and ate a turkey sandwich greedly. He laughed and handed me a napkin.

"What happen?" he asked.

"I walked to school because stupid Sammy left me," i said. "Probably for some chick." I was careful not to mention Nate. Especially after he completely stood me up and is ignoring me. He wasn't gonna be let off the hook this easily.

Jack shook his head. "What a prick." I nodded. Suddenly Jack gripped my hand like he was having a heart attack. I looked at him but he was staring right ahead with an open mouth. I followed his gaze and almost dropped my turkey sandwich, instead my heart dropped instead.

And shattered into a million pieces.

_________
Cliffhanger! Haha comment what you think Jack and Alex see!

This were the drama unfolds :D