Edward

I stood in a corner while my mom and sisters were having their ultrasounds done listening to the thoughts of the babies and let me tell you they're very unique Jasper and Emerson's children are the most interesting they tend to think in movie like form that was until they learned their names and then they started thinking in words. I couldn't help but silently chuckle when the boy babies were having a discussion about who was being named Henley, Hudson, and Jenson, but then all laughing when they heard their sister's name causing said sister to kick them ultimately silencing them. Then I focused on Alice and Lennon's twins who were thinking how lovely Alice's voice was and how scary and loud Emmett's is causing me to smile. Rosalie and Emmett's triplets are well very prissy at least the girls are the boy is loud and obnoxious like Emmett. Esme's and Carlisle's six are more laid back. They have interesting thoughts about how cramped they are and how much they like their parents touch. Deciding to give them all some privacy I decided to visit Cady and her family to ask for permission to marry her and I know what y'all are thinking and the era I come from you are chaperoned and you ask the girls family for permission to court her for a few years and to marry her some day. I spared one last glance at my family before getting in my car and driving to see the love of my eternal existence. Cady was waiting for me out on her front porch like she knew that I'd be coming over. I pulled my Volvo to a stop and parked. Seeing her waiting for me brought a giant smile to my face. She started running towards me with an equally big smile on her beautiful face. I had just got out and shut the door as her body collided with mine hugging me and then kissing me. I love you she said. I love you too I responded. Then I remembered why I was there in the first place and asked her if her parents were home, and she said they were. I said cool and that I'd like to speak with them alone. At first she looked at me confused and then she said come on their in the kitchen. Holding my hand she dragged me into her house and to the kitchen where her mom was making dinner and her dad was watching his wife cook with so much love in his eyes. As I was lost in thought I heard my beautiful mate clear her throat gaining her parents attention and said mommy and daddy this is Edward and he'd like to speak with y'all privately. After she said that her parents attention was turned to me making me nervous as if sensing my nervousness her mom simply smiled at me and said it's about time we me the notorious Edward Cullen our daughter is so infatuated with. Upon hearing this I looked at Cady and saw that she was a blushing mess. I pulled her to me and kissed her head as she was leaving me to speak with her parents. Once she was upstairs I turned my attention back to her parents and spoke. Mr and Mrs. Wilbanks I'd like to formally introduce myself to you. Hello ma'am and sir I'm Edward Cullen and I'd like to ask for your permission to date your daughter, and before you worry I love your daughter she is my true mate I'll never hurt her or let anything hurt her she's my world, my life, my yang. I know it's not normal for this day and age to get permission to date but I'm from a different time where we ask the girls parents for their permission to date. I also know you are worried about Cady because I'm a vampire and the ones that you've met probably drink from humans, but my family and I don't. Once I stopped speaking her dad spoke up and asked if your family don't drink from humans what do we drink and I replied my family and I drink from animals sir. I've been drinking from animals since I was turned. So please know that we would never hurt her in anyway. Infact she's best friends with my sister Emerson. So please allow me to date your daughter. Her parents sat silently for a moment making me extremely anxious then once again her father spoke with a smile on his face. He said that he knows I and my family won't hurt her. I looked him in the eyes and said sir and ma'am I love your daughter and I'll spend the rest of my eternal existence telling her and showing her that I love her. When I finished my speech her dad walked up to me and held out his hand for me to shake I shook it while his wife hugged me and they said welcome to the family son. As we finished talking Cady came back down asking if we were done talking and her dad said yes. She walked in wearing a floral print yellow sundress with white sneakers. She looked breathtaking. I stood there staring at her in awe when her dad patted my shoulder and said good luck before turning his attention back to his wife who was cooking again. Cady I called to her and said that she looked beautiful and then I asked her to be my girlfriend and she responded with her body colliding with mine again hugging and kissing me telling me that she thought I'd never ask. I looked at her and said so is that a yes and she said it was a million times a yes. Then she kissed her parents goodbye and dragged me to my car. I asked what we were doing and she said that Emerson called saying wanted to see her and that you were on your way here. Then she asked what I talked to her parents about and I said I was being a gentleman and asked for their permission to date you. What did they say she asked curiously and I said they said welcome to the family. She smiled and kissed me again as I opened the door to the car for her and once she was in I shut the door and skipped to my side causing her to laugh. Getting in and starting the car we backed out of the driveway and drove back to my house where the girls were all at the kitchen table discussing their nurseries and the additions that are going to be made to the house to accommodate the fifteen new members to our family. Noticing Cady Emerson looked at me and said sorry Eddie but for a couple hours she's ours right girls and they all nodded in agreement. I kissed her head and told her that I'm going to visit with my dad and brothers. I pulled out her chair and pushed it back when she was sitting down. I left with one last kiss on her ruby red lips, and went to Jasper's room where the men were having a discussion about their houses they were making around the property. I knocked only entering when they said come in. Shutting the door Emmet, Lennon, and Jasper asked if Cady and I would take their girls out for a spa weekend so they could finish their houses. I told them I'd ask Cady, but I'm pretty sure she'll agree to it and then I suggested that they ask Cady's brother and father could help. I was like she could hear me cause Cady texted me saying she'd love to, and that her family would be her at 5am Friday to help. I smiled at my phone and texted her a thank you with a kissy face emoji, and told her that I love her and she said that she loves me too. Putting my phone away I sat down to help my brothers with their surprise houses.