oneshot

ONE SHOT FOR SPECIAL TIME! :))))

I sit at a park bench staring up at the cloudy sky, lost in my thoughts. I had run away from home Mary must be worried...

Mary was always there for me, Even though I can be a brat, a stuck up kid and even just an asshole of a bitch. She was always there, unlike my parents, I look down at my stomach and quickly lean back on the bench, I look down to my demmin shorts.

I can see a scar and sigh pulling my shorts down a little more. My child wasn't sunshine and rainbows let's just say that my parent was divorced at one point. That was when my mum met a terrible man, and how I found out why my dad left and what his family business was.

I learned to put a wall up after a while it's thick with many layers, like onions! It shows people what I can do, I adapt to my surroundings easily that including the people around me. I can adjust to their liking and make up a personality just for them.

A Y/n they will like, the only one's who know me as the real me. Are my two friends back in Australia. God, I miss them badly!

I pull down my black tank top and bit and lean forward as I place my hands on my face. I wanna cry but can't and shouldn't in a public setting.

dee pov.

I walk out of the store and pull out the black umbrella I brought, I could tell it was gonna rain soon and didn't want my make up getting ruined.

As I do the rain starts to slowly pour down, the sprinkling summer shower quickly changes to heavy rain I quickly put my umbrella up and check I have everything in my bag. I continue to walk the street making my way home when I stop, I turn around many people were just walking by when I catch A girl with similar hair to Y/n sitting on a park bench.

'It must be someone who looks like her. My eyes must be playing tricks on me I thought I was about to walk away when she suddenly sit up hair drenched clothes are too. She looks up to the sky man spreading...

That's Y/n if I ever met her but.

Something was off.

She didn't seem to have that bright spark, she was just staring up into space. As if longing for something. I would normally leave and say and do nothing but...

I mentally sigh and facepalm.

'Why must I be good to people?' I mentally ask myself as I take a seat next to her. It seems she hadn't noticed me yet though I move over a little more making the umbrella over her slightly this caught her attention fast.

She snaps out of her trance, eyes ridden and look at me jumping back slightly getting back in the rain. I roll my eyes at her.

"The whole point of me putting the umbrella under you is so you can keep dry not go back out in the rain," I say she nods mutters an apology and comes back under.

Something was off.

She didn't give me back a snarky comment, she just sits there fiddling with her thumbs she seems very uncomfortable as we sit in awkward silence.

"Are you alone?" I ask her she only nods and sighs.

"Yeah, I got out of the course while no one was looking. Mary will be looking for me." She says in a sad monotone voice with no expression.

"Why did u leave?" I ask.

"I don't know. I think I needed some space from everyone." She says looking down at the ground as the raindrops slash around our feet making my jeans wet.

"Well I guess I should-" "no don't your fine, please stay." She says quickly grabbing onto my sleeve, I look at her in confusion and shock. What's going on, she wasn't herself?