Part 20

Sunlight peaked through the beige motel curtain landing on both Steve and I as we lay on the motel bed, a thin sheet covering the two of us as we lay there with our legs interwined and his head on my chest.

I couldn't help but smile as I felt a warmth spread through my chest. As I looked down at Steve's peaceful figure. His eyes were shut and hair covered his face as light snores escaped his mouth.

I ran my fingers through his hair pushing it back as his eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Good morning" I said softly.

"Good morning" Steve replied tilting his head up to look at me.

I leant down and placed a soft kiss on Steve's lips causing him to smile. I pulled away and rested my head against the pillow.

"Is it weird to say that, last night was the best sleep I've had in a while" Steve said.

I let out a small laugh.

"Not at all" I said.

Steve sat up and stretched his hands above his head.

"I'll be right back" Steve said offering me a small smile.

I nodded and Steve left the room quietly shutting the door behind him. I let out a sigh of content and sat up against the headboard. I ran my hands over my face and through my hair as a smile took over my face.

Steve returned after a few minutes with a smile plastered on his face.

"Sam and Natasha have gone to get groceries" Steve said collapsing on the bed besides me.

Steve rested his head on my lap as he stared up at the ceiling.

"Can I ask you something?" Steve asked.

"Anything" I replied.

"Why did you think I still liked Peggy?" He asked.

"Well I always saw you looking at the compass and I just thought you were looking at her" I said.

"Did it make you jealous" Steve teased a light smirk appearing on his face.

"A little" I admitted.

Steve chuckled to himself.

"Y/n Parker was jealous" Steve teased.

"Shut up" I groaned tilting my head back as Steve laughed.

I looked back down at Steve and he smiled up at me.

"You need a haircut" I said running my fingers through his hair.

"I know, I just don't know how to cut it" Steve sighed.

"You know I can do it for you" I said.

"You can cut hair?" Steve asked.

"I've been cutting Peter's hair since we were little" I said.

Peter always wanted me to cut his hair, he hated the hair dressers for a reason unknown. From the age of ten I was Peter's personal barber.

"Can you cut my hair?" Steve asked.

"I would love to" I said.

I leant down and planted a kiss on Steve's nose causing him to scrunch his nose up while he smiled.

"C'mon" I said.

Steve sat up and headed towards the bathroom. I grabbed a chair from the kitchen and placed it on the floor allowing Steve to take a seat.

"Do you trust me Rogers?" I asked grabbing the scissors from the sink.

"Without a doubt" Steve replied, he made eye contact with me in the mirror as he spoke.

I wet his hair lightly and began trimming his hair, strands of dark blonde hair falling to the bathroom floor.

I walked over to stand infront of Steve sitting on the counter top infront of me. I sat inbetween Steve's thighs as I tended to his hair.

He looked up at me his light blue eyes following my every move.

"There you go" I said.

"Thank you" He replied.

I walked over and stood besides Steve as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"You look really good" I said looking up at Steve.

He turned his head down to look at me before turning his body placing his hands on my waist as he pulled me forward.

"On really?" He asked quirking a brow.

"You have no idea how attractive you look" I said, my eyes never leaving his.

"You don't look so bad yourself" Steve said.

I chuckled and tilted my head up capturing Steve's lips in a needy kiss. Steve's hands dug into my waist as he lifted me up onto the sink counter.

My legs spread open as Steve stood inbetween my thighs as he placed kisses down my neck.

"Good boy" I whispered.

Steve let out a groan and quickly reconnecting our lips. My hand roamed up to the back of his neck tugging at the hairs lightly.

"Fuck" Steve whimpered.

I kissed down his neck as Steve tilted his head back exposing the skin. I sucked on the skin causing Steve to moan lightly. God he was so responsive.

Just as we were about to continue the front door opened up.

"We're back" Sam called out through the motel room.

"Where are you guys?" Natasha asked.

Steve pulled away and took a few steps back.

"In the bathroom" Steve replied.

"What the?" Sam muttered he opened the door and looked at us.

"Steve needed a haircut" I said.

Sam looked down at the hair on the floor then up at Steve's new hair.

"It looks good" Sam said, still slightly confused.

Sam gave both of us an awkward smile before leaving the bathroom, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and then looked over at Steve who was biting back a smile.

I chuckled lightly and ran my hands over my face. I walked over to Steve and placed a kiss on his cheek before walking out of the bathroom, I glanced back quickly to see Steve's cheek burning red where I had kissed him.

I let out a small laugh and walked out.