Chapter 95: Crown Prince Alberu's Request for Help

After the talk with Rosalyn, while watching everyone intensively trained, Cale insisted that he would at the very least doing light spars with whoever free.

Cale had also been spending money on information about the event happening in Western continent while he and his group was inside the Forest of Darkness.

Time passed quickly just like that, 1 week later his video communication device was glowing red.

The special color for crown prince Alberu.

"Oh! It is the crown prince! I will quickly connect his call." Raon suddenly became energized as he flew toward the video communication device that was placed on the coffee table at the corner of the room.

'You don't really need to hurry.' Cale sighed after seeing Raon suddenly moving quickly, but he still got up from his office's chair to sit on the couch in order to face toward the video communication device.

"I am connecting him." A blue light started to surround the video communication device as soon as Raon finished his sentence.

A small screen soon appeared on top of the device. Cale could see that crown prince Alberu was smiling.

> Young master Cale, our kingdom's treasure. Did you have a nice day today?

"Why are you acting like this?" Cale asked with an iffy expression.

> Why wouldn't I act this way, given our relationship?

'Just what exactly is our relationship for you to act like that?' Cale finally understood how Alberu must have felt when he called him, 'your highness the star of the kingdom.'

"I guess we have a pretty good relationship with each other?" Contrary to what he was saying, Cale's expression turned indifferent.

However, Alberu was still smiling gently.

> Of course. And since we have such a good relationship...

'He wants something from me.' Cale had a feeling, and he trusted his intuition. 'I hope it benefits me more than the money I'll got from him.'

> I hope that you can do me a favor.

'Know it!' Still Cale couldn't just agree straight away. It wasn't easy to use him. "That is difficult. I am currently very busy."

Naturally, Alberu just ignored Cale's lies and said what he needed to say.

> If you don't help me, I will be removed from the crown prince position and die.

Cale flinched, as what Alberu had said was pretty serious. 'Wow, it's that serious. I guess he trusts me more than I imagine.'

Alberu was currently gathering the mages of the Whipper Kingdom and strengthening his forces. It was the development of a force that would help protect the Roan Kingdom.

Cale was helping him to make sure the kingdom and his territory would be safe for his family to live a peaceful life.

Cale observed Alberu's face only to see that his eyes seemed full of concern even though his smile was bright. He didn't look this concerned even when Cale had figured out his identity.

Cale sat up straight and started to speak.
"I guess I'll help if it's that serious. Just what is it you need my help for, your highness?"

Raon and Hong, who were not visible to the crown prince, were sitting next to each other with their eyes sparkling.

Alberu started to speak.

> Dark Elf.

Cale expected him to say those words. So he waited for Alberu to continue. And so, crown prince Alberu, who was a quarter Dark Elf, continued to speak.