𝟎𝟔

(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 walked down the empty street

(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 walked down the empty street. She insisted on walking him home and since he was starting to find her company less annoying than before, he didn't mind her waking him home.

"I just realised a while ago you said something along the lines of 'I would never be friends with you' and yet you were the one to initiate our friendship." The (h/c) girl grinned, nudging Baji's shoulder slightly.

"Yeah, I guess I did." He smiled softly, looking at the ground.

"So what's it like being in a gang?" She asked

"It's great! All my friends are in our gang, and I really like fighting people."

"Seems nice. Is this your house?" She questioned when Baji stopped walking.

"Yeah, Chifuyu lives here too."

"I'll make sure to visit you both sometime!"

"I'll make sure to visit your cake store sometime." He grinned, "do you have a phone, I can use to message you with?"

"I do, but I didn't bring it with me." She rubbed the back of her neck nervously.

"That's ok, I'll get a pen and a piece of paper and you can write your number for me." He said before running into his apartment.

He exited with a small piece of paper and a pen in his hand. When he handed her the paper, she scribbled her number on it before handing it back to him.

"I've got to go now, it's getting late and my mum will get mad at me if I'm not home soon." She said

"I'll make sure to text you!" He called out as she walked away

She gave him a bright smile before disappearing down the street.

────── 〔✿〕──────

Baji found himself spending the night sending (Y/N) cat memes, and when he was at school he couldn't help but try and search for her in the hallways.