Chapter 135

"High Priest."

Bambam called the old man in a bewildered voice.

The old man shook his head as if it was okay.

"Don't worry. She's going to lose it and become a living doll soon, isn't she?"

"If it's a living doll, it's Jungkook's speciality...."

"What?"

"No, nothing."

It's a familiar expression for Jungkook, so I don't even realize that I said it out loud.

I coughed and went on naturally.

"Is that the proof? To be honest, I can't trust the marquis's son just by hearing your testimony. Don't tell me you don't know that, do you?"

"Oh, you're treating me like I'm lacking. Of course, I left everything in writing."

"Where?"

"It's in a place you don't have to know."

Bambam sighed at the old man's answer.

He seemed relieved.

He seems relieved but what to do, I've already heard everything.

I put my arms in front of my chest and stood in a comfortable position.

The old man raised his eyebrows in my changed posture.

"I don't have to know, but you do know the place anyway, right? Oh, and you usually collect and store important stuff there. So if some people rob that place, they're going to have, not only the evidence but also a lot of wealth, right?"

There must be a lot of evidence there.

The old man laughed in vain at my words.

"You're talking nonsense. That way, you won't be able to confirm it."

"That's true. I wouldn't see it myself. I can show it to others instead."

The old man seemed to feel something in my attitude for a moment.

He looked beyond me and shouted.

"You!"

"There was no tailing. Really........one carriage caught up, but there was only one girl inside, so I took care of it and came in."

Bambam seemed embarrassed but spoke out quickly.

"And even if one of them escaped and went out to call for someone, wouldn't we get out of here before that? I've got a movement magic circle engraved on the floor, and activating it is all we need to do. So there would be no problem."

Only then did I find the colourful patterns on the floor on his words.

Oh, that's it.

"For reference, trying to erase it is useless. It wasn't drawn, it was literally engraved."

I didn't mean to do that anyway.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hmm."

The old man regained his composure and looked at me.

However, suspicions still lingered in his eyes.

"Did you hear that? It's not a situation you can get away with. Additionally, there is only one entrance to the room. And Bambam is blocking it."

"You don't have to tell me that, I can see that though."

I grinned.

"I can see him standing there guarding the door like a dog."

"You.........!"