Chapter 136

Of course, it would be pretty embarrassing if it really stopped, but Jungkook took my lips off for a while and gave me time to breathe.

I sat on the bed gasping for breath.

At this time, I suddenly remembered something that I had forgotten.

Oh, that's right.

The ring and the bouquet.

I was going to give it to him 'tada' as soon as he came back.

As a surprise.

Ehm, he'll be surprised, right?

I looked up at Jungkook, rhyming for what I had prepared.

"Jungkook, you know....."

Then I was at a loss for words.

Jungkook was throwing off his coat and unbuttoning his shirt.

"Why?"

"......."

The words that were supposed to come out didn't come out, but my saliva gushed over instead.

The gaze was fixed on the loose end of his shirt.

"......no, nothing."

At the same time as he unbuttoned his shirt, Jungkook kissed me again.

As my body was pushed behind, I fell onto the bed in a certain order.

Jungkook's act was soft but not relaxed.

To no avail, my breath quickly became rough again.

I ended up spitting my fingers through Jungkook's silky hair and thinking.

If it's okay to be a little late for the surprise.

And this is quite a later story, but in the process of catching Bambam Bhuwakul, who fled with the help of his family, I heard a mysterious story from an anonymous informant that Bambam, who was caught, had no wrists on both hands as if they had been cut off.

Unfortunately, there was no way to confirm the authenticity at that time, as Bambam had already disappeared.

* * *

The Empire's hustlers had no time to rest for some time.

This is because a series of shocking incidents never gave them any room to do so.

The beginning was that the Temple of Love had a plot to overthrow the Empire to rebuild the Holy Empire.

Then it was revealed that the Temple of Destruction was also involved, and even the third son of the Marquis of Bhuwakul, Bambam Bhuwakul, who was revealed as a member of the party, was reported to have planned the assassination of the Crown Prince.

At this time, some testified about the latter news.

'Oh, that crazy guy. I knew he was so inferior to the Crown Prince that I thought he was mentally ill.'

'Do you know why? Because he has the same blonde hair as His Majesty the Crown Prince.'

'Honestly, no matter how beautiful your face is, it's not enough to compare yourself to the Crown Prince, is it true? It's not even funny.'

'Because I don't admit it that every time I meet him, he's got ridiculously...... oh, I'll cancel this.'

Bambam was mugged, even after his death, through society.

In any case, even after the death of this person twice, the shocking news continued.

The next thing to mention was the wedding news of the Duke of Jeon.