Secret, now and forever.

Chongyun left his house, headed to the town center, where Haru and him had agreed to meet up. He checked his phone, a few missed messages from Haruka.
"Wait, town center?"
"u sure??😅😅have u even seen the news. "
"nah, nvm, c u there"
     Yun was confused about the hesitation, but whatever, he was almost there anyway. He got some chocolate on the way, I don't know, he read somewhere chocolate helps girls after heartbreaks, or was it ice-cream? Why would he know, he doesn't even like girls. He got to the town center, for some reason there were a bunch of reporters and cameras around, he was sure he was in the background of some news channel. Was something happening here, maybe he should change the meeting place. As he was taking out his phone, he heard a so familiar voice on a microphone. He looked up immediately, it was Xingqiu, and beside him was, of course, Sena. Chongyun didn't hate Sena, it wasn't anything like that, he just felt like she got in the way, but deep down, he knew she had no fault. "Thank you all for taking your time for this interview." He started. Wow, he felt so robotic, his voice was so far from his gentle voice used around Yun. Chongyun stood completely silent, he was just kind of shocked, reality had hit him. No one saw Xingqiu and Chongyun as anything more than friends, and at this point, it'll never be acknowledged. His heart ached, why? Xingqiu's robotic tone, the words he had oh so practiced in-front of a mirror blocked his thoughts. "Hey!!!" A girl hugged Yun from behind, putting her arms around his neck as a friendly hug used by them. Thank god. He didn't know what he would've done if she hadn't stopped him. "Yo?? what are you staring at-" She looked forward, "Oh, right. forgot about that." She had an empty smile on. They made eye contact with Xingqiu and Sena. Both side were completely speechless. Xingqiu saw how close they were, and the chocolate hidden in Yun's hand. Wow.  Surely not?
    Haru locked eyes with Sena. He dress was beutiful, a light pink with a slit and ruffles by the end, a little under the knee. She seriously looked older than them, by a couple years or something. Xingqiu talking again interrupted the moment.  Haru's arms slid down to Chongyun's waist, for a more lasting hug. A hug that was oh so needed by both sides. Yun gripped the chocolate in his hand, he could feel it melting from the bright Liyue sun.
     Haru pulled away, positioning herself in front of Yun, both trying to ignore the words coming out of their Lovers' mouths. "Right, shall we go then?" She smiled. She had dressed pretty cute today, she had a long black tank-top on, with a short white skirt under and some white sneakers, and not to mention a lot of jewelry. Oh, and a cute white headband to compliment her slight pink hair.  "Yeah, let's go." He said, leading her out of the center.
    How much better would it had been if he had stayed home, and never realized the pain of his secret lover.