chapter 2:the meeting between the god and Goddess.

Speaking:"
Thinking:'
Whispering:'bold

(A/n:can i ask that one of you please explain what happened to the greek pantheon in the fate series cause i may have forgot.)
3rd pov:

Ares could be seen in his domain training, he's been using the weapon given to him, he kept the weapon in it's katana form.

(Took me a while to draw and color

(Took me a while to draw and color.)

As he finished his training he headed towards his brothers domain walking past some gods and goddesses who respected him or wanted him for his body he just ignored them. As he arrived at hephaestus's domain. He was greeted by his brother as the two talked about what had been happening over the past days. After their conversation was done Ares headed towarded the mortal realm in his mortal form as he spoke with the mortals giving them guidance as he left he reappeared in his own domain as he was about to read until he felt a presence of a goddess enter his domain as he looked up to see hestia and demeter. He talked to the two learning about how hera had been trying to speak with him once or twice, but he didn't care, he hated that woman. As his two aunts left he pondered about what he should do.

So he made a plan for the future, when athena is born he would teach her how to fight and make her be able to realize she doesn't know everyhing, for apollo and artemis, he'll help their mother and make sure the two would become experts with bows. For the greek hero's he would aid them and make sure they wouldn't suffer horrible fates, he finished up the plans and left his domain after hearing his father call for a meeting.

He appeared in the meeting area as his father started his announcement until he stopped because of a headache that was being caused by something as he asked hephaestus to cut his head open which his brother did without any hesitation and out came a girl wearing greek battle armour as she told her name and how metis jad died inside Zeus's stomach. Ares thought about his 2nd plan it was to kill zeus that's all that mattered when the greek and Roman era are about to end he will confront his father and make sure to end the bastards life even if it costs his own.

Zeus told Ares to train athena as he did that. As ares took athena to his domain the two would start their first sparring match. Athena tried stabbing with her spear but each time he would dodge until he had enough and ended the fight. He told her to not get cocky because she was a god, as the two would get along she also got along with hephaestus. Ares had to hold her back from badly beating up aphrodite.

Timeskip
Ares had left for the human world as he met a teen known as Alexander, he would teach the teen how to fight knowing that one day the teen would become a hero. As he met other greek heroes as he would train them alongside chiron but he never told them his name.

He met the woman who would give birth to his younger siblings as he found out because heard that hera had found out about her. He was worried but he ended up helping her get to the birthplace of the twins. He was confronted by his so called mother as she asked why he had stopped her but he stayed quiet not saying a word. Months later he had met the twins as he taught them like he had taught athena.

He continued his teachings even in his roman form: mars who was more war like than his greek form he knew the time slowly approached as he readied himself, Ares had told hephaestus what he was planning to do. He had made many allies in both greek and roman pantheon the heroes respected him more than his own father. The day was slowly approaching but he wasn't afraid he told other gods his plan and he wanted to make sure Zeus would die once and for all.

To be continued
Chapter 3:father vs son
(Sorry if the chapter was short, i was planning on making the story about fgo so yea.)

)