- Chapter Thirty One -

Todoroki's POV

Todoroki and the others had just finished looking at each other's rooms. The girl's wanted to have a contest to see who has the better room. He wasn't sure what the point of it was but he played along anyways.

The entirety of the class was relaxing in the lounge. All besides Mina who was pacing back and forth outside her room. She was calling someone over and over but it didn't look like they were answering.

"Ah.. guys. I haven't seen (Y/n) anywhere. And she's not answering her phone! Do you really think Mr. Aizawa isn't letting her stay here?" Mina explained as she walked into the lounge room.

"I spoke with her this morning. She said she'd be here." Todoroki said as he stood up and pulled his phone from his pocket.

"Bakugo have you talked to her? She's your girlfriend after all." Denki asked as he leaned back against the couch.

Bakugo, who was leaning against a pillar, clicked his tongue. "Tcht. Why should I care. We're not together anymore so she's not my problem." He hissed as he walked back to his room.

The last time he saw her, he was at her house and she had rejected him. But even after she had closed the door, he could hear her sobbing from inside.

Todoroki watched him leave. Suspicion crossed his mind.

"You okay, Roki Bro?" Kirishima asked as he pat the boy's back.

"Huh? Oh yes. I'm fine. I'm going to try and call Miss Aizawa."

He stepped away from the group and headed outside. Before he could call, he saw Mr. Aizawa and All Might approaching the dorms.

"Todoroki. What are you doing out? It's getting late." Erasure questioned as the two stopped in front of the boy.

"I was just about to call Miss Aizawa. She's not here."

"Ah yes.. I haven't decided if I want her to stay in the teacher's dorms or here with the students. So she's going to stay back at our home for now."

"I see. I understand your concern seeing as though she is your daughter and all. But if I may, the reason the dorms were created was so the students were in safer environments. How bad would it look if a teacher at UA doesn't even trust the safety of the dorms."

All Might shrugged with his hands up.  "I tried to tell him that. Plus he'd be isolating her from the rest of the students."

Erasure shot him a glare. "Whose side are you on."

"All I'm saying is (Y/n) would be better off with her classmates." All Might said as he walked past Todoroki and opened the door. "Anyways I'll meet you inside to talk with the students."

Todoroki and Erasure stood in silence.  Erasure had his hand on his chin with his eyes closed like he was deep in thought. 

"Sir?"

"Alright. I've decided." Erasure dropped his arms and walked past Todoroki to the doors. "(Y/n) will stay here. I suppose it does give UA a bad imagine otherwise. Todoroki."

"Eh? Yes sir..?"

"You're friends with (Y/n), right?"

"Yes. I am."

"Good. Then please. Head to my home and retrieve my daughter and her belongings."

"What? By myself?"

"I don't trust that boyfriend of hers. And you're already out here. Just have her pack a few things and she can stay with Ashido tonight. We'll get her furniture in the morning."