𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

—- FLASHBACK FROM WEDDING ( 4 years ago )

OFFICIAL SONG FOR THIS FANFIC —- ( Die for you ) The Weeknd.

I thought this song would fit the whole entire fanfic, when I read my own fanfic to revise for mistakes I would always put this song together and it fit well.

——

"Park Jongseong do you take this women to be your lawfully wedded wife, your one and only, the one to be with you through sickness and health and to your fullest?"

"I do."

"And Seo Chohee do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, you one and only, the one to be with you through sickness and health and to your fullest?"

"I do." I smiled, looking back the man that I loved most. That same smile he put on since high school , it never changed.

"I may now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!!"

Jay placed his hands on my jaw and whispered, "I know you've been waiting for this part." He teased playfully before pressing his lips gently against mine.

Everyone cheered for the newly wedded couple, sent prayers and blessings for there new lives.

After the wedding, Jake showed the pictures that he took of them in the bus that night and gave them the Polaroid and that picture Sunghoon posted on insta. He made that into a Polaroid too and gave it to the both of us as a wedding present.

One of the most memorable gifts we ever got from Jake, those photos mean more than anything for us.

—— Present day

"MOM!!" I heard my 4 year shouting from his bedroom.

"What is it?!!?" I shouted back, waiting for his response.

"I FOUND SOMETHING COME HERE!!"

Out of curiosity I got up from the cozy seat at the couch and headed toward his room. "Jaehoon, what could you have possibly found that is so important?" I questioned the young boy.

"Mom I was searching for my toys in the attic and look I found this box. But that's not important, the important thing is I found these two Polaroids, is that you and dad?"

"Oh my god I've been searching all over for those!! You found it, you know when me and your dad moved to this house we were searching for it but couldn't find it anywhere, we were devastated!!" I exclaimed, I was so happy I thought we had lost them for good!

"That was the time when me and your father wasn't that in love, we hated each other more than anything but your uncle Jake and Sunghoon wouldn't let us rest. They all took photos of us and teased us of becoming lovers, and they were so right." I chuckled, Jaehoon smiled warmly.

"JAY, JAY COME HERE QUICKLY!!" I called over my husband so that I could show him the Polaroid.

Jay came rushing down the stairs and busting into the bedroom, "huh what's wrong?!" He asked as if sometning bad happened.

"Nothing's wrong silly, but look what Jaehoon found in the attic!!!"

"What?" He raised a brow, waiting for me to show it to him.

I held up the Polaroid and Jay's eyes widened. "The Polaroids!! They were in the house all this time!"

"Look...it's the first pictures that Sunghoon and Jake ever took of us. They were so determined that we would end up together." I slightly emitted a chuckle.

"The picture from our high school trip. That's when we grew close. I thought we wouldn't ever find these pictures, it's a miracle. Just looking at it makes it seem as if it was just yesterday." Jay rubbed my back, kissing my cheeks.

"It feels just like yesterday when you asked me to be your girlfriend, I was the happiest person ever and we came this far. And thanks to Jaehoon we found the most meaningful pictures from our old high school lives."

"High school and my life from back then was like posion, but I'm glad it was because if I hadn't go through the venom...I wouldn't have come this far with you. I love you Cho."

"I love you too...Dumb shit Jongseong." I laughed out, and so did he. From that day, we didn't want those Polaroids to go missing and we kept it in a glass container for decoration, just to show the beautiful things we went through in life.

POISON.

—— OFFICIALLY THE END !

Author — thank you all for reading my latest book, after taking down arrogant I got many request to make another Jay fanfic and I'm glad I wrote this one.

A lot of you enjoyed it and supported me so thank you for that, just because of you guys I will write more and more stories for you. Take care and stay everyone.

Love, Flicerhoon <333