Chapter 15 - Deep Kisses...

"When it creeps into yo bonesAnd it just won't go awayYou can't fake this kind of joyYou can't shake this kind of painSo you let it burn hotCause you like it like that"

And it just won't go away
You can't fake this kind of joy
You can't shake this kind of pain
So you let it burn hot
Cause you like it like that"

- Ryan Destiny, Quincy ~ You might be

EMPRESS

Groaning loudly as the light from the sun shone brightly onto my face.

Ugh...

Rolling over only to feel nothing, I opened my eyes to looked around to see that I'm still at JongWoo's house.

Oh yeah.

Remembering last night after a few make-out sessions we decided to go sleep. I shuffled a bit before lightly graze my finger against my lips.

They were still a bit swollen.

Weirdly enough, I laid back closing my eyes for a brief moment taking in the faint scent of JongWoo from the sheets.

One thing about this man is that he always smells good.

"Isn't this surprising," a voice spoke. Immediately, I opened my eyes jumping up to see JongWoo standing before me only in a towel.

He caught me...Shit.

"Morning, sweetheart," he smiled as he used his other towel to dry his hair.

"If you want to take a shower also, go again I'll have some of my clothes prepared for you," he says.

Thank God, he ignored me smelling his sheets...

Gosh, I'm weird.

Looking up at him, my eyes widen instantly when he took the towel around his waist off.

"JongWoo!" I shouted covering my eyes.

What is he thinking?!

"What? It's not like you haven't seen me naked before," he says walking into what I assume was his closet.

What he said is true but still, he shouldn't do something like that.

Even if he's hot and sexy.

" I'm gonna go now," I spoke, hearing a chuckle in return.

"Don't be shy, Babygirl," he chuckled. I paused rolling my eyes before getting up to head to his bathroom.

"New toothbrushes, are in the draw under the sink,"

Nodding my head, I turned my head a bit getting a good peek of his bare ass.

Damn.

_____________

After brushing, my teeth, taking a shower and putting on JongWoo's clothes which he provided for.

Shaking my head laughing at how big his clothes were on me. His long sleeve shirt went over my hands and his sweats were almost baggy but my ass helped with that.