A Satisfying Night

[3rd Person POV]

It's been almost a month since (Y/N) met Volk. Things are looking good for (Y/N) as he is seen being happy in his new life in this world.

Why is he happy? Well, Volk introduced him to his new family. Where Rom is like his grandfather while Volk and Felt are his siblings. He was first doubting if he's gonna be okay in this world, especially there are dragons. But now things are good for (Y/N) since he has a family in this world. They've been getting closer every single day.

Volk has been training (Y/N), where he can protect himself at all times.

Not only Volk is training (Y/N) to defend himself, he also is training him to be a...thief.

Volk and Felt have been teaching (Y/N) a lot when it comes to being a thief. They taught him how to sneak, lockpicking, and pickpocketing.

(Y/N) doesn't want to be a thief, he thinks that why would a Dragonborn is becoming a thief. But in the end, he is taking notes because they might be useful for him in the future.

Today, (Y/N)'s completed his first heist with his new family, his siblings, Volk and Felt. They just broke into a rich man's house and took all the valuables that belonged to the rich man.

At the loot house, Rom is counting how much worth they stole. Felt is sharpening her blade. (Y/N) and Volk are just playing cards.

"Do you even know how to play poker?" Volk asks (Y/N).

"I don't even know what's a Royal Flush." (Y/N) sighs.

(Y/N) puts his cards down at the table, he looks like something is troubling him. Volk seems to notice.

"Is something bothering you?"

"I guess...I'm not used to this lifestyle...you know...stealing." (Y/N) is feeling guilty.

After Volk heard what (Y/N) said, he puts his cards down. "I know it's not something to be proud of. If I were given the choice to choose who suffers, whether if it's us or them."

The 'them' Volk was referring to are the rich people.

"The way things are going for us, it might as well be them."

(Y/N) chuckles. "I guess you're right."

Volk scratches his chin as he got an idea. "You know what, since this is your first heist, let's celebrate!" He said it happily.

"Celebrate?" (Y/N) became confused.

"Let's go for a drink, I'll take you to my favorite bar!" Volk seems excited.

"I don't know, I can't drink, I'm only 17."

"So? The legal drinking age in this kingdom is 16."

"W-Wait, really?" (Y/N) became surprised.

"Come on, I wanna see you getting drunk." Volk laughs.

"Is this what they call peer pressure?" (Y/N) thought to himself. "I'm not sure, Volk."

Volk sighs. "Fine, I'm not forcing you but it is a wasted opportunity."

It piqued (Y/N)'s interests. "What do you mean?"

"There's a reason I have a favorite bar. Come here, I don't want Felt to hear this." Volk signals him to get closer, wanting to whisper something to (Y/N).

(Y/N) then go close to him. Volk then whispered in his ear.

"At that bar, where I had my first drink, I lost my virginity on the same night." Volk revealed.