Beginning of the End ( and also an imp A/N)

A naive innocent but sassy girl, her smart family with too many secrets .......

They reunited after many years, but was it a happy reunion or just for a deal...

Two years....since an accident took place

Two years.....since they all come back

It was the beginning of the end

But this time the kindle was now a flame, burning everyone around her in thirst for answers and maybe revenge .....

This time they were not the only ones with secrets

After all, she was a wolf in sheep's clothing, but she too was surrounded by snakes ........

------###

This is the last time I will look at them- this is the last time I will talk to them .......They broked me, I cared for them only to get left behind again ...... Just like I did when we were small .......This is the last time I will let them use me I promise myself and walk out.

But promises were made to be broken though ........

------###

BY- whyisgamora1603

Status- Ongoing

______________######___________________

A/N:

Thank you to all who are reading this book, I made this book long ago and kind of even forgot about it but then I don't even know how it started to blow up! Woah... so really thank you to all.

Now... I would like you all to drop some mafia sibling books, or even normal brother and sister would work, any book you think is underrated, and all you get it. I would like to read new books and if any of you write your own books you can give me their names too, I could check it out.