Part 22

I held the burner phone to my ear as it rang I waited impatiently for Peter to answer the phone.

"Hello" Peter answered.

"Jesus christ Peter, thank god your ok" I answered.

"Yeah I'm ok" Peter let out a sigh.

"Peter you could've got yourself killed" I told him.

"But I didn't, I won" Peter said.

"Yeah but imagine if you didn't win Peter, you could've died. You have to think about the consequences" I said.

"Why didn't you think about the consequences when you broke the law and ran off with fucking Captain America" Peter said angrily.

"Those are two very different situations Peter" I said.

"No they really aren't, we both did what we thought was right no matter what the risks" Peter scoffed.

"I knew the risks" I sighed.

"And so did I" Peter shouted.

"Your fucking fifteen Peter you shouldn't be off arresting guys who are making alien weapons. Aren't you like best pals with Tony Stark why didn't you ask him for help" I said.

I paced back and forth across the room, my fists clenched by my sides.

"I did, but he would listen so i took it into my own hands" Peter said.

"Do you ever think what would happen if you died? About May, Ned, Me" I shouted.

"Your not even here, you wouldn't even know or care" Peter shouted.

"You really think that, you really think I wouldn't care" I scoffed.

"Your too busy with your little criminal friends to care because if you cared you'd be home" Peter said.

"You really think I can just come home, If I could come home I could but I can't I actually can't because otherwise I'd get caught and I don't think you want your sister to be in prison" I shouted.

"It wouldn't matter" Peter scoffed.

I'd had enough I hung up the phone and threw it on the bed. I placed my head in my hands.

"Fuck!" I shouted out.

Peter was being an ass, I was probably overreacting too. Both of us are hurting and lashing out on eachother. He just wants me home, and I want to go back to Queens too. I can't though and it pains me.

I collapsed onto the bed and stared up at the ceiling thoughts plaguing my mind.

I was itching to pick the phone up again to apologize but I didn't, a part of me too stubborn to.

I rolled over and lay on my side staring at the time on the alarm clock.

11:36am

I groaned and sat up heading out into the lounge where Natasha was. The boys had gone out to grab some supplies.

"You all good?" She asked.

"My brother's being an ass" I said.

"All teenage boys are assholes" Natasha laughed.

I laughed in agreement and nodded my head taking a seat across from her.

"You are correct about that" I said.

"He'll get over it trust me" Natasha said.

"I hope so" I replied with a small smile.

"Your siblings you kind of have to forgive eachother" Natasha said with a laugh.

"Unfortunately that is true" I smiled.

We continued to talk about random stuff until Natasha decided to bring up the topic of Steve and I.

"So what is going on between you and Steve?" Natasha smirked.

She leant forward and tilted her head to the side trying to coax an answer out of me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked pretending to be clueless.

Yeah great just lie to a literal trained spy as if she'll believe you.

"Jeez you and Steve are awful liars" Natasha laughed.

"No we are not" I said crossing my arms.

"Oh so Steve's hickeys just magically appeared?" Natasha said.

"Ok fine maybe there is something between us" I admitted.

Natasha clapped her hands in triumph.

"I knew it!" Natasha shouted.

"Look I don't even know what it is ok" I said.

"Y/n c'mon Steve is clearly head over fucking heels in love with you, it's actually almost sickening" Natasha said.

"I actually thought he still loved Peggy" I told her.

Natasha practically snorted at what I said. She raised up her hands and laughed.

"God you are blind" Natasha said.

"Well I obviously know he has feelings for me now" I rolled my eyes.

"Well no shit, who said it first?" Natasha asked.

"You knwo when we came back wet, well we were making out in the rain" I admitted.

"Oh yeah no that was obvious" Natasha chuckled.

"The first night when we arrived here was when we admitted to eachother" I said.

"Do you love him?" Natasha asked.

Did I love Steve? I don't know. I do know however that I would do anything for him in a heartbeat. And that he was the one person who I knew I could rely on the one person who I felt comfortable with him.

Maybe that is what Love is like? Caring about someone more than anything doing anything for someone without a doubt.

"Yeah, I do" I said.

"Well congratulations you are the last person to realize" Natasha teased.

"Shut up" I laughed kicking her under the table.

"No but seriously I'm happy for you, Steve deserves someone like you" Natasha said softly.

And I deserve someone like him.