49

The dark was supposed to be a scary place, but for some people, like those who were engaged in a very obscene scene right now, darkness was their playground. They did not need light to feel good, in fact, the darker it became, the better their other senses were heightened, and the experiences became more mind blowing. 

Fiona Chang in particular was writhing in ecstasy under the burly man, who heaved and grunted while moving in and out of her, while another man was pushing his thing into her mouth, muffling her scream. Another man was under her and entered her from behind, and this was the only way she could fill the emptiness in her heart.

Ever since she was rejected by Lan Wangji, she felt hot and uncomfortable all over her body, and there seemed to be an itch deep within her that could not be satisfied with anything, and she tried everything. Until she accidentally entered the underground sex den, and saw the people there were doing unspeakable thing that was considered a taboo in some country, under the cover of the darkness. It stirred something in her and when someone grabbed her and started to undress her, she quickly reciprocated and the rest was history.

She didn't care who fucked her, as long as she could get that feeling she could only get when she was over the edge, and normal play didn't do it for her anymore. She needed two or more people to scratch her itch.

But between the moments she lost in the sin of lust, she had this lucid thought, that what if, only Lan Wangji was the only one who could fill the emptiness inside her?

She had to find out.

The sun had shone through the gossamer curtain in their room at their apartment, when Wei Wuxian woke up and realized that Lan Wangji was kissing her back thoroughly, and she felt the hardness that poked into her butt.

"Mm, good morning Lan Zhan…" she stretched her limbs, and purposely grazed his hardness with her lower back, making him retaliate by biting her ear and fondling her bare breasts. They always slept naked, for the need to touch each other's skin, and for easy access. This time was no different, as Lan Wangji slid inside her like he always did every morning.

"Good morning Wei Ying…" he moved languidly, while his hand played with her nipple and the other with her nub down there, and it drove her crazy with needs. "We should catch up on yesterday's unfinished business, don't you think?"

With his expert hands all over her body, Wei Wuxian was lucky if she could remember her own name, and instead of answering, she clenched hard and tried to move faster to chase the edge she so longed to have.

"What's the hurry baby? It's still early, the others won't be here for hours, and we have the whole morning to… play." Lan Wangji restrained Wei Wuxian's movement and lifted her leg up to deepen his thrust, making her thrash wildly from the pleasure.

"Oh god, why are you torturing me like this?" She whined loudly, but Lan Wangji only chuckled and thrust harder.

"I know that you're this little miss masochist, who likes to be handled a little roughly, judging by how hard you clench me now." Lan Wangji whispered in her ear and took a bite of her earlobe, and slapped her butt, making her come screaming right away.

Lan Wangji then turned her over to face him as he still restrained her hands on top of her head, and kissed her, while continuing his movement, dragging every nook and cranny, while his other hand was still playing with her breast.

"You're so beautiful like this, sweetheart…" he whispered in her mouth and claimed it possessively, "and you're mine."

"Mm… yours." She answered while nibbling on Lan Wangji's delicious lips and her legs clamped his waist to push him even deeper. They both moved in rhythm, enjoying their lovemaking, until finally they moved faster and faster and Lan Wangji grunted while releasing his seeds into Wei Wuxian. She absorbed every last bit of the hot liquid and kissed him deeply.

They cuddled for a moment without words, just listening to each of their heartbeats, until finally Wei Wuxian stood up and dragged Lan Wangji with her to the bathroom to take a shower and made love there in the spacious cubicle.

"I will call Duncan to tell him to bring the twins to see us today." Wei Wuxian suddenly spoke when Lan Wangji was in the middle of drying her long hair. "It's high time that everybody meets our children. What do you think, Lan Zhan?"

"I think it's a good idea." Lan Wangji answered her with mixed feelings in his heart.

When the first time he found out about Wei Wuxian's condition a long time ago, that she, as a genderless biotech supernatural being, could not reproduce, he accepted it wholeheartedly. He loved her, not her capability–or in this case, incapability of producing offspring, and he was very content with just the two of them roaming around the world and going into adventures for the rest of their lives. So when he found out that Wei Wuxian had actually been experimenting with their DNA to give him children, he did not know what to feel. When it turned out that He Xuan, his supposedly big brother, was actually his son, a product of Wei Wuxian's experiment to give him children, he couldn't wrap his head around it that easily although he didn't show it. 

And now, they suddenly had twin children, who appeared out of nowhere, wreaking havoc and looked just like Wei Wuxian, he did not know what to think. He was so overwhelmed, but he didn't show it, because his soulmate was somehow very excited and dealt with all these things smoothly.

Wei Wuxian knew that Lan Wangji was still perplexed by the very fast turn of events, he was a man of habit and he followed a certain order in his life. And while Wei Wuxian was wreaking all of that, it also had some kind of pattern, the way she was so unpredictable and all, and he accepted that. She also knew that Lan Wangji was overwhelmed by everything, but he was still a good spouse and supported her in her every decision, and it made her love him more for that.

"I love you, Lan Zhan, you know that, right?" She snuggled into his embrace and kissed his neck softly, and Lan Wangji knew that she knew. He caressed her hair in turn, and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you too, Wei Ying, and I will do anything you want, as long as you're happy."