Chapter 24

"Sei-san?"

"Huh? Yes?" Namae flinched a bit when she heard someone called her.

"Are you alright? You seem out of it." Nobara asked worriedly.

Namae slightly opened her tight lips and smirked. "Ah, me? I'm alright."

Earlier when Namae woke up, Tanaka Eiji was right beside her saying the weirdest things.

"I see. Then, I'll get going now. See you tomorrow Sei-san!" Nobara bid farewell.

Namae just waved back at her and smiled.

Her work today ended quickly than she imagined. It was like only few seconds passed by throughout the whole day.

'I wish it's like this with work everyday.' She stretched her limbs as she exited the building.

"Oh, right."

Namae suddenly remembered about the pink diamond that she brought.

Though it was quite strange why Amado Genji gave the diamond for her in exchange for a kiss, Namae can't help but conclude that those main yanderes became stupid as time passed by.

Why would they offer such big amount just for her? What's with them?

Namae couldn't understand it.

Nakamura Kai gave her a million and ten million yen cheque in exchange for a measly accusation.

Tanaka Eiji offered millions just for Namae to become her fake girlfriend. He didn't even write a contract with her so Namae would benefit from it.

Amida Sato bid more than 80 million yen just to make her his secretary.

And Amado Genji was the one who contributed the most among them.

'How weird.'

Namae walked towards the closest bank in order to inquire something.

"Hello miss. How can I help you?" The employee said.

"Can I please know how much balance I still have in my account?"

"Name please."

"Sei Namae."

*Click* *Click* The employee typed Namae's name as it appeared on the screen.

"Sei Namae.. ah it's here. Would you like to have a passbook or just a receipt for now?"

"How many days would it take to acquire my own passbook?" Namae asked.

"Around a week or two."

"I see. Then I'll have a receipt for now and claim my passbook after two weeks."

"Alright. Let me check your balance first... What-!" The employee shrieked.

Namae was surprised at the same time scared for a moment. "Is there something wrong? Did I get robbed?" She asked seriously.

"That... Please see it for yourself." The employee turned the head of the monitor towards Namae.

Namae looked at the screen with wide eyes.

"I was surprised when I saw this large amount Miss Sei. With that money, having a black card is totally not a problem for you." The employee explained.

When Namae knew the remaining balance after she looked at the screen, she grinned like there's no tomorrow.

"¥185, 200, 789. 75. Plus the $700,000 diamond which is approximately 80 million yen.. that would total to 265 million yen and more. Pft.. hahahahaha!" Namae quietly muttered then laughed loudly later on.

She found it funny that she received that large amount of money without working that hard. It was easy money!

She never felt so much satisfaction in her entire life. Not even in her past life.

"Hahh.. thank you for showing it to me, miss. I'll have the receipt please." Namae finally calmed down.

"Ha? Oh, I apologize! Here you go miss." She handed the receipt and bowed.

"Thank you."

Namae left the bank in a happy state and singed a song quietly in a merry way.

"♬ It's the end of the month and the weekend~♪"

*BEEP* *BEEP*

She was totally having her moment but all of it ended when she heard a beep from a certain car.

'The hell?'

She turned around and looked at the car that right beside her on the road.

"Can I have a moment of your time Miss Sei?"

An ash-blonde dude with deep scarlet eyes in a suit. It was Nakamura Kai walking towards her.

Namae approached him closely. "Yes. You can do it now. What is it?" Namae was in a hurry. She still needs to sell that diamond after all.

"Please get inside the car."

"Please say it now."

Kai looked at the woman in front of her.

He knows this woman.

That woman named Namae is a person who loves money more than anyone else.

But regardless of her avaricious attitude, Kai can't help but get lured in.

Ever since he watched how Namae acted towards Ito Kana just for money, he got attracted to her- even more so when he saw her getting all dolled up at Eiji's party.

Ever since that day, he couldn't get off Namae's image in his mind.

Ito Kana's existence was erased from his life just like that.

Kai grinned at her and leaned beside her ear closely. "I have something to offer you Miss Sei." He whispered.

Namae had to think.

In her mind, she was still weighing the value between selling the diamond or going with Nakamura Kai first.

'I can sell the diamond anytime so I'll just have to hear what this man is going to say.'

"Alright. Where are we going?" She responded as she walked towards the car

Nakamura Kai finally got the gist of Namae's personality.

She was like a diamond.

Her existence is rare and her principles are hard to break.

"..."

"???" Namae just stared at him.

"Anywhere you want." Kai replied.