061 Ending

Xiaoguang and Xiaoxia's residences were quickly built. The two moved out, and they still go to the fields to help every day. Xu Cao's 100 acres of land are also leased to them by two acres. If you are more diligent, you can't get hungry even have some surplus money.

  The days passed quickly, it was already July in a blink of an eye, and Xu Cao's stomach was more than five months old.

  The weather was a bit hot, and Fugui hurried back after finishing his work in the field. Although there are two girls in the house, Hongxiu and Honglian, Fugui was still worried. After busy watching work every day, he went home early to accompany Xu Cao. . When he was not busy, he seldom went out, and was always with his wife, unless Xu Cao said he wanted to eat some game, then he hurried into the mountains to hunt game.

  On the way, some people saw Fugui and greeted him. Ask about Xu Cao's situation.

  Since the villagers knew that Xu Cao was pregnant, they were more stable and shut up. After all, Fugui grandmother impressed everyone too deeply. Everyone knows that the old lady likes Xu Cao and loves Fugui. Even some people who have ideas about Fugui family have put out those careful thoughts.

  After returning home, Fu Gui saw Xu Cao in the kitchen with Hong Xiu and Hong Lian standing beside him. He strode in, "Wife, why did you want to work in the kitchen? Go out and rest."

  Xu Cao smiled. Said: "It won't matter, Hongxiu's cooking is light, I want to eat Roujiamo, so I made it myself."

  Fugui felt sorry for his daughter-in-law, "You can tell Hongxiu how to do it, you have to do it yourself. . "

  Hongxiu and Honglian, laughed:" Yes ah, I told the lady, said this slaves can not make what she like to eat , we standing next to learn it. "

  Xu Cao smile, Not talking, but keep cooking.

  The stuffing in Xu Cao's Pork Bun is pork belly, green vegetables, sun-dried and fried radish and pickled vegetables, each with an egg. Fugui loves this kind of taste.

  Xu Cao went out after making the Roujiamo, leaving Hongxiu Honglian in the kitchen.

  For dinner, in addition to pork bun, Honglian also stewed fish soup, made a preserved egg mixed with tofu, and fried two side dishes.

  Xu Cao and Fugui are both peasants, and they are not used to the kind of restrained life of the big family. They let Hongxiu and Honglian sit at a table with them for dinner.

  After dinner, Fugui's accompanied Xu Cao for half an hour in the village.

  Appropriate diet and exercise every day, Xu Cao knows all these things, and grandmother emphasized this to her when she left, telling her that even in the last two months, except for dinner, at other times, even if she is hungry, she can't drink too much. Overeating, you must control your eating and eat light food.

  Moreover, Xu Cao discovered that her belly was much bigger than other people in the village who were more than five months pregnant. She estimated that her belly might be twins.

  A few days later, she went to the town to see the doctor, and there really were two in her stomach. After Xu Cao learned about it, she paid more attention to diet. At this time, it was no better than her previous life. If her previous life failed, she could take out the baby by Caesarean section at any time. But it didn't work at this time. The chance of having only one baby in the stomach was not small, and it was more likely that there were two now. Naturally, she paid more attention.

  Not only pay attention to diet, every morning and evening she goes out for a walk for half an hour, and do some housework on weekdays, she just hope that the childbirth will be smoother.