Stories of the Brave

Shigaraki couldn't believe it. He was visibly disappointed after witnessing what transpired. Months of assembling this evasion and altering his weapon against the symbol of peace had all gone wrong in a matter of seconds.

Shigaraki: 'Oh come on! What's going on here?! He's just as strong as he's always been.'

The stare he gave All Might was strong enough to kill a man. The malice that ushered from his body was like a tidal wave crashing into a bay of rocks. Nonetheless, no matter how much hatred showered off him, Shigaraki knew it wasn't enough to scratch the likes of him.

All Might: "What's wrong?" Shigaraki was ripped from his train of thought by the number one hero, who expressed that trademark smile of his, "Not attacking me? What a shame."

"Come on, do your worst."

Kirishima: "Dude, this is intense," He spoke up from the group, holding onto Y/N's shoulder as he watched on.

Todoroki: "As I expected. There's no reason for us to fight now, he'll handle this."

Y/N: "C'mon Midoriya," He called out to his friend from a distance, approaching him. It was then Y/N noticed the stare he permeated All Might with and quickly laid a reassuring hand on his friend's shoulder, "Let's go, dude. The last thing we want is to be taken hostage or get in his way."

"Midoriya?" He mumbled, growing somewhat concerned at how silent his companion was. He traced his eyes towards what he was staring at and it was then Y/N figured out why Midoriya was so worried. He remembered being informed the steam that trailed off All Might was indication that he was way past his limit.

So the battle with Nomu did take a toll on the pro after all

So the battle with Nomu did take a toll on the pro after all. Y/N figured since it forced All Might to go beyond his limits, ramifications were bound to occur sooner or later.

All Might: "What?! Are you scared?" He continued to call Shigaraki out, much to Y/N's surprise. He couldn't tell if the pro was actually serious or not.

Kurogiri: "Shigaraki, do not fret," He pleaded while turning his attention back on All Might, "Look at him. He's weakened. Nomu's attacks were successful. He's on his own."

"The children appear to be frozen in fear, and look, our underlings are recovering." Shigaraki turned to the thugs that Aizawa took down and true to his word, they were getting back up, "We likely have a few minutes before their back-up will arrive, and in that span, we can take out the symbol of peace."