5. Time Together

They sit on the same table today, that's make the students around them start whispering.

Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi sit on the other side while Jungkook,Namjoon and Taehyung facing them. Jin, on the right side of the table.

Jungkook was glancing at Taehyung from time to time but he focus more on Jimin's expression

Jungkook was glancing at Taehyung from time to time but he focus more on Jimin's expression. He will surely beat his brother right now if he didn't stop with that expression.

"What's wrong with you today Jimin" Jin asked. Everyone look at him. Jimin look at him confuse, "what?"

"Usually when we, mostly Taehyung, invite someone lunch with us, you will start flirting right away. What happen today?" Jin asked again.

"Do you want me to flirt with your boyfriend" Jimin asked wiggling his eyebrows.

Jin glare at him. "There are two new people here"

Jimin hum and put his hand around Hoseok shoulder. "You heard him" He said to Hoseok, smiling mischievously.

Hoseok roll his eyes and smack Jimin's head, "don't you dare" he said. Jimin pout and soothe the pain on his head with his hand.

Jimin look at Jungkook. "So you want me to flirt with this ball of fluff?" Jungkook narrow his eyes at his brother. ' Since when did I become a ball?'

All of them shrug. Taehyung since Jungkook sit beside him didn't said anything. 'So cute' the only thing he think since then.

"Aww, my poor, sweet baby petal" he said and all of them look at him with weird expression.

Jungkook shook his head and continue eating. Why did he call him such name in front of everyone?

"Bun bun, my baby bunny" Jimin whine at Jungkook. All of them widen their eyes. Since when did he have a baby brother?

"Hyungie stop it" Jungkook said softly pouting.

' Now this Jungkook is too soft for my heart.' Taehyung thought.

"You two know each other?" All if them asked.

"Of course I know him, he is my sweet cute soft baby brother" Jimin squealed, all of them let out a shock gasp.

"Why did you tell us?" Jimin shrug again and stand up to pinch Jungkook's cheek. "Because this cutie didn't want me to"

Jungkook slap Jimin hand on his cheek then cover his face with his hand. Taehyung chuckle.

All of them went silent. Jungkook was blushing under his hands.

"What happen?" Taehyung asked looking at them. Did he said something? They shook their head and continue what they're doing.

Taehyung look at Jungkook. "No need to cover your face anymore, cutie" he mumble the last part.

But Jungkook is just beside him. Of course he will hear it. The bell ring indicating that their break has ended.

"But I don't have class after this. Are there any of you don't have a class too?" Taehyung look at everyone. They all said they have a class except Jungkook.

"Okay then, I will spent time with you" Taehyung said while standing up taking Jungkook hand.

Taehyung start caressing Jungkook hand softly with his thumb because his hand are so soft.

"Where are we going? Umm Taehyung?" Jungkook asked softly. Taehyung turn to look at Jungkook just to have his breath stop because Jungkook is looking at him with his doe eyes.

He always has something with soft cute boys. Now Jungkook is not helping at all.

"Hyungie?"

Taehyung shook his head. "We're going to rooftop" he simply said. Jungkook nod his head and follow to where Taehyung brought him.

They arrive at rooftop.

They sit beside each other on the bench. Jungkook didn't let go of Taehyung's hand because he want to play with it.

He even shyly asked. "Can I play with you hand, hyungie?" And who is 'hyungie' to said no?

They didn't talk anything, they sit in a comfortable silent. It's weird that they didn't feel awkward even though they just met.

"Hyung?" The younger call. Taehyung hum softly, not trying to seem rude.

"Can I...um...put my head on your lap?" He asked nervously but still toying with Taehyung's hand. This is his only chance okay.

The older chuckle. "Yes you can"

He may seem calm on the outside but his heart is breathing so hard that Taehyung thought it's going to burst out.

Jungkook smile and let out a small thank you before laying on Taehyung lap.

Taehyung's hand unconsciously start stroking the younger hair. The younger just humming without complain, it feels good anyway.

"Jungkook" the older call him this time. Jungkook look up at Taehyung. "Hmm?"

"I just wanna ask something. You see, there's someone who keep giving me letters"

Taehyung need to know them. He knows that he like Jungkook. But he can't make his mind. He never see that person and he didn't know if Jungkook like him too.

Beside, if he's going to be with Jungkook, he will stop those letters. He know it's going to break the person heart but he never see them yet.

And if Jungkook didn't feel the same, he will wait for the person behind the letter to come out.

This may sound like he have options. It makes him feels like an asshole. But he didn't know what to think or what to do. He didn't want to lose a chance.

They both seems like a good person.

Won't it be good if the person behind that letters is Jungkook himself.

But that sounds like a miracle.

Jungkook tense a bit at the question but quickly relax back didn't want to seem suspicious.

"What about it?"

"I just want to know if you know or see anyone who keep opening my locker. You know, I badly want to know who this person is,"

Jungkook smile lightly. Is he serious? "I didn't see anyone"

"Well that's sad. I was hoping to know at least their gender." Taehyung said pouting.

"Oh? Do you have any preference" Jungkook asked.

"I'm bisexual actually, but I prefer boy. " Taehyung said freely. He hopes Jungkook won't give him a bad reaction.

Jungkook exhale in relief quietly.

"Okay" Jungkook said simply. Simple for Jungkook but not with Taehyung. What does that means? Okay? Just okay?

They went silent again and just continue feeling the breeze and each other warm.

They went to class after that, they're happy to spend time together even thought they barely have a conversation or doing anything.

The only thing they didn't know was, they hyungs was searching for them but see Taehyung was stroking Jungkook hair while his head on the older lap.

They didn't hear anything but they surely were taking pictures.

May or may not, all of them knows about their crush on each other except for themselves.

×××

A moment together. I will put more probably. After Taehyung find out who is his secret admirer. -Fifi-