Meetings & Bonding

Marinette

"Marinette we've arrived at the manor" Don said with a smile I nodded. I opened the door leering everyone out, Bella decided to get out on her own. She jumped out of the limo onto the ground steadying herself. I smiled at her she'll be turning five next week, I'm happy I get to spend her fifth birthday with her.

The steps were a little to big for her to walk up and Dick really wanted to hold her so she let him. When he picked her up they started getting along really well even after entering the manor.

"Good Afternoon Ms.Stone, I'm Bruce Wayne but you can just call me Bruce" he said shaking my hand, "Only if you call me Marinette" I smiled causing him to smile as well. Alfred walked in "Hello Miss Marinette it's good to see you again" I smiled "Likewise" Bella looked at him "Hi Alfred!" She said excitedly as he smiled.

"Hello Miss Bella" he looked over to make sure everyone was here. "Lunch is ready so please follow me to the dining room" we all nodded and followed him and got seated. Bella sitting next to me in her boater seat that Dom put in the car.

"So Marinette I'd like to ask you a question" Bruce spoke breaking the silence in the room. I looked over to him "Well you see I know you'll be going back to Paris next month and with you and Damian being together-" both me and Damian flushed red. "We're not together" we both said at the same time "Yet" everyone in the room said including Bella.

"Bella who's side are you on?" I asked her "The side in that makes Dami my father" I choked as Damian smirked. "Why are you smirking Demon" he looked directly at me "You'll find out soon" he said turning his attention back to Bruce.

"Would language were you guys speaking?" Dick asked before I could speak Bella answered. "Japanese" she smiled at the shocked adults, "She's four and knows mor languages than I do in my own language" we all laughed at Tim's statement.

"Back to the topic at hand" Bruce started as we turned our attention back to him. "I already know Clark and Lois are your biological parents. I have a company in Paris, the workers there are very how do I put this poorly dressed. I wanted to ask if you were willing to design the people poorly dressed a professional outfit. Of course I'll be paying you a very large amount of money I don't need them now just by the end of the year so three months?" I looked at him, I was thinking about whether I could do all of that.

"Sure, I would need to get their measurements and such when I got back. I'm also almost done with your outfits for the gala" I finished as everyone perked up. "There's one more thing but that can wait" Bruce said as Alfred came and collected all the dishes.

Before I could do anything I was dragged out of the room by Damian who was holding Bella in his other arm. We went to his room and closed the door, we got on the bed because Bella began to get sleepy.

Dom took all my friends home since they were all tired. While I held a sleepy Bella Damian wrapped his arms around both of us. I smiled maybe our deal as he calls it wasn't a bad idea.

Once Bella fell sleep I laid for under the covers and was pulled back into a hug. I was about to speak but suddenly Alfred the cat jumped on in me. I let him for a while before he left out to do god knows what.

I leaned my head back and looked up to see Damian looking at the tv but quickly looked at me I guess he noticed me look at him. Bella started to stir most likely a nightmare I gave her, her pacifier and kind of tinkered with her dreams a little. No one should have to go through nightmares but here she was four years old going through the same thing I did.

While I was helping Bella I got a notification from Instagram. I decided to check in later Damian decided to open it. "Who is it?" I asked he looked at the username and said "Musiclover?" I widened my eyes and grabbed my phone.

The message said "Hey Melody, I wanted to surprise you guys but remembered I don't have the address. I'm coming to Gotham for a week before going back on tour. Can you pick me up from the airport tomorrow morning so I can surprise everyone else?"  I squealed and replied.

"YES, I'll see you tomorrow morning!" I sat my phone down and sighed. We haven't seen Luka in a while, it'll be good to see him again. "Um who's Luka?" I looked up at him "Kagami's boyfriend" I turned my attention to the tv.

"You mean the one who doesn't care about you and Kagami's activities?" I nodded my head "Hey they aren't activities it's just a normal thing" he rolled his eyes. "Stupid asshole" I mumbled in Spanish, before I could say anything more he cupped my face from behind me. He titled my head so I was looking up at him and kissed me.

It lasted for a while before we pulled away, I glared at him "no fair, that was just dirty. You okay a dirty game Wayne" he laughed and kissed my forehead.

When him and Bella were sleep I went to get up to having some bonding time with the other Wayne brothers. When I went to get up I was pulled back, I forgot how he clings to me like a Kola. I giggled and slowly pulled away, I pulled Bella into him so they were both sleep together.

I quietly left the room and closed the door I walked down to the living room to see all the brothers in there. As soon as I went to walk in my feet lifted off the floor, "oh not again" I whined trying to pull myself back down.

"Miss Marinette I grab my hand and I will pull you down" Alfred said stretching his arm out to me. I grabbed it and he slowly pulled me down "Merci Alfred" I sighed in relief as the Wayne's just looked at me.

"What? I think it's karma because I was about to come and jump in you Dick" I giggled as the rest of them laughed. "Didn't even know you could fly" Dick said I rolled my eyes "I can't control it Tikki unlocked my hidden powers so now I'm a real Kryptonian" I sat on the couch like a pretzel.

"So, who wants to binge watch Disney Movies?" I asked they all agreed Dick was the most excited. Tim went to try and get more coffee but I stopped him. "No more coffee" I said as a warning "But Mari I-" I glared at him. "Either go sit down, go to sleep, or take the dagger out of your shoulder" he ran back to the living room and plopped down on the couch.

They've claimed me as their little sister and I don't really mind that. We all ended falling asleep on each other, I was laying on Dick's shoulder, Jason was sleep on Tim's shoulder and Tim was laying on mine. I felt Alfred put a blanket on us and I gave him a small smile. It's nice hanging with them, especially growing up with not a single sibling, might as well take Damian's siblings.