Amadeus 1

Amadeus P.O.V

After returning to school, nothing changes in my daily life.

"Letter?"
I ask.

Sometimes, I just ask weird things to my servants.

"Letter from the Duke and some girls are all deliver to your desk,young master."

"......"
I walked to my desk and scan all the letters.
Ofcourse I read my father's first.
Just something about work hard and things to remind. Nothing unusual.

There are letters from my schoolmates too. I know some of them so I read them. Nothing different from the usual too. Some invitations for tea party or some personal appointment.
The rest where set aside.
I cant just throw them but they are filing up again.

"Throw the letters from last month and put these new ones to the shelve." I order.
Today..There is no letter from her again.

***

"Amadeus, good morning."

"Good morning Paula."

Paula Greanse. She is the youngest daughter of Viscount Greanse and his childhood friend, a mercenary woman that died from giving birth.

Though she has a 'disgrace' background  the Viscountess likes her alot and treat her favorably. That is why nobody comment on her birthright.
Her brothers also like her alot. Cherishing her and protecting her.

The Viscount Greanse has a very wide connection in the country and internationally making him a big deal to society.
That is why people always assume that I will be Paula's fiance when I turn 13.
Well that is what's interesting.

I never really like the idea of engagement from young age and father seems to have the same opinion. Since he's fiancee from young age is 'that'thing.

"It was boring the whole school break. Father keeps insisting we go here and there. It was tiring." Paula sighs whilewalking beside me.
We arrived in our location. The garden seat here are like my groups hide out. Nobody uses this place even if we are not here. But today there is someone in here.

Blonde hair.
I open my eyes in shock.
It was a beautiful golden color.
No not because of the color but the fastening beat of my heart.

"Who are you?" Paula pouts.

"Eh? Ah..Im Julianna." The girl turns around and look at us.
Her eyes are gold too.
What a let down.
If her eyes are red..... the same as that woman.
I lose my interest and sigh.

Paula snorts.
"This is our place. Leave."

"Eh? But nobody own this place. Arent this school property," the timid girl said. Though I said timid, its just her posture and voice, her ability to talk back to Paula ...that is bravery.

"Oya, what's wrong?"
Arben arrives, this lazy guy who from young age already seems like a lecherous old man.

"Whats wrong?" Gustav also arrives with his twin sister Michaela.

"This girl is in our place." Paula sneers and glares at the girl.

"I...."

I turn around. Its stupid to argue about this. Its not even ours too. We just often use this place. Not that I cant read some where else.

'Is there really a reason to read somewhere else? You'll be looking at your book anyways.'
A certain drunk woman once told me.
'Eh? No more wine. Get me some wine.'
I wonder...how many bottles had she drunk already?

"Amadeus?" They all got shock seeing Amadeus sitting on the other garden gazebo.

"Well if Prince Amadeus doesnt mind sitting somewhere else. Just let it go." I heard Arben said and whistling walk to my direction.

I didnt mind them and just start reading again.

A/N:

Sigh... Im tired of the game Im playing but I just cant give it up..sighhh