6

Part 4;

Morning;

You woke up to the alarm. You couldn't sleep the whole night because of cold and shivering. All night you were sneezing and coughing. You got a severe headache too. You lazily got up from the bed and got ready to make him breakfast.

You went to the kitchen and made some hot tea for you. Then you took some meds. It gave you some relief. While cooking you got a idea to take revenge on him. You smiled to yourself thinking about the idea. You put on a lot of chilli powder in the dish.

'I don't think he will survive this.'

You chuckled evilly.

You put the dish on the breakfast counter and jungkook arrived.

'Good morning master.'

You said Bowing to him. Jungkook eyed you suspicious.

'Finally you have learnt your manners.'

He said giving you a wicked laugh. You wanted to punch his face but you controlled yourself.

'Yes master.'

'Good now serve my food.'

You served the food and looked at him for his reaction. He took a long bite and after few seconds his face turned red. You suppressed your laugh. He spit the food.

'Give me water.'

He said coughing. Tears formed in his eyes due to the spicyness. You bought a glass of water and handed him. Just when he was about to take the glass you dropped it down. The glass broke and water spilled.

'Oops my mistake.'

You said laughing. You looked at his face and it was fuming with anger. He was taking heavy breaths and tears rolled down his eyes.

'You, you did it wantedly didn't you?'

He said But you just laughed at him. He came towards you angrily and pinned you on the wall. You still didn't stop your laugh.

'Shut that little mouth of yours or else....'

'Or else what master.'

You teased him. Then suddenly he kissed you hard. Your eyes widened and your body froze. You couldn't process what was going on. By the time you came to your senses he already started exploring your mouth with his tongue.

You tried to push him but he held you firm and kissed even more deep. After sometime he pulled away and smirked at you wiping his mouth. You coughed and felt spicy. Your mouth was burning too. Why? You may ask. It's because he expired my mouth with his tongue.

You went to sink and washed your mouth and drank some water. You turned to lecture him but he wasn't there.

How dare he. That was my second kiss. He even stole my first kiss .

You said and made your way to his room. You didn't knock and pushed the door hardly and you went inside yelling.

'That was my second kiss you jerk , you even stole my first kiss how- '

You stopped your words seeing his half naked body. He was shirtless with a sweatpants. Looks like he was going to bath. Your eyes went down to his well defined abs. Wow. You thought.

'Done eye fcking me? '

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked at him. You immediately turned back and made your way to out of his room but he was fast enough to grab your wrist and pulled you towards him. You landed on his bare chest. You put your hands in middle to create some space.

You took steps backwards while he was coming towards you. You stopped when you realised you touched the wall. He put his arms on either side of yours blocking you from going away. He came dangerously close. You looked down to avoid his gaze but your gaze landed on his abs. Ugh. You groaned inside your head.

'Glad to know that I m your first kiss.'

He said while smirking. You could feel his hot breath on your face sending shivers down your spine. Ugh why do I have a weakness of hot boys. You thought.

'You wanna touch them?'

He asked pointing at his abs. Yes sir I will gladly, you wanted to say but you just scoffed.

'Im not interested sorry.'

You said putting on a straight face.

'Awwww princess don't lie. You are literally drooling over my body. I know you want to be under me.'

You scoffed again.

'Ewww in your dreams. I m not like all your chicks who likes to be under you. You don't even make me interest in you. You don't have a great body too. I have seen more than that.'

You said proudly.

'Oh really! Then tell me did they satisfy you. I bet no one can satisfy you like I do. Wanna try?'

'Stop talking nonsense. You are so proud of yourself. And don't even think to touch me without my permission next time.'

'Oh princess you made daddy scared. Wait and watch I will make you beg me to please you and eat you out.'

You made a disgusting face for his choice of words .

'Never.'

You said and pushed him out of the way and ran to your room. You sat on your bed and touched your heart. It was beating crazily.

'You stupid heart stop beating fast for a jerk like him. He doesn't deserve this.'

You calmed yourself down.