||~𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢~||

Soft chatter wafts through the dining area in Harumi's home as both her and Milim enjoy a simple breakfast consisting of bread with jam, vegetable soup and a new blend of tea

Soft chatter wafts through the dining area in Harumi's home as both her and Milim enjoy a simple breakfast consisting of bread with jam, vegetable soup and a new blend of tea. "How can this taste so good!" Milim wonders aloud as she puts another spoonful of soup into her mouth.

"That's because Shuna is amazing at cooking," Harumi praises as she too enjoys the food in front of her.

"You warm my heart with your compliments Harumi-hime" Shuna smiles at the two girls as they chat amongst themselves.

The sound of the shoji door sliding causes all three girls to look over at Rimuru who steps into the room "morning Imouto Milim, Shuna. What's for breakfast?"

"Morning Aniki! Shuna made some delicious vegetable soup" Harumi chirps and Rimuru sits down across from her reaching for the kettle to pour himself a glass.

"Is this a new blend of tea?" he asks, taking a few sips of the citrusy floral blend.

"Yeah! It's a new blend I came up with recently! It's orange peel and chamomile. Do you like it Aniki?" Harumi asks, leaning forward over the table, an eager expression taking over her face as she awaits her brother's response.

Rimuru takes another sip savoring the flavor before responding "It's very good, Imouto. I see your craft house is being put to good use."

Harumi sits back beaming at her brother's praise Making both Milim and Rimuru Smile at her. "So what's the Plan for today Rimuru" Milim speaks up, an excited glint in her eyes as she thinks about all the activities she could be doing here in this town.

"Well I have some meetings today. Hey Shuna, why don't you take the girls here and show them some of the new clothing you have made while I take care of my meetings?" Rimuru suggests.

"Oh that sounds great! I can't wait until I get to pick out all the cute clothes I want!" Milim exclaims, dancing in her seat.

"Well we can go do that now if you want lady Milim" Shuna suggests and the pinkette nods enthusiastically. "Don't forget Imouto, Souei will be coming by later to pick you up for one of the meetings" Rimuru says and watches with rapt interest as his sister's face goes completely red and a dazed look enters her eyes.