♡ Chapter 4 ♡

Y/n was just laying under the huge dragon for two hours now ; she was still trying to figure it out what happened and how did she ended up here. She got bored. But she didn't want to wake it up and and make it angry.
Far away, the white one and the black one was laying on the floor but still in alert about y/n. Dark grey dragons were no where to be found and the blueish grey dragons were drinking water, after getting tired after fighting for hours.
Y/n yawned while making a sound. The blue eyed dragon which was bigger than the other, turned it's head and looked at y/n. Y/n also looked at him and smiled at it awkwardly. She gulped with fear and quickly turned her head away. However she felt safe because the red eyed dragon was near her.

It was strange because the dragon's breath didn't smell like blood or rotten meat. But there was a strange smell like cinnamon, lilac ( rose with hints of vanilla) , red wood mixed with smoke. Y/n found it amazing and pleasant.

After sometime another breath hit the back of her neck. Y/n slowly turned her head to see big blue eyed dragon's face just centimetres away from her. It's warm breath was hitting her face, blowing her hair. Slowly its breath turned cold as ice. It took a deep breath and let it out make living something like suger in her hair. But it disappeared within seconds. The big blue eyed dragon's breath was like galanthus (snowdrop) flowers smell mixed with cool, crisp smell of winter's air and smoke.

Y/n felt something wet on her neck. She turned other side to see the other bluish grey dragon looking at her with its cristal blue eyes. There was water drops still dripping from it's mouth. It's skin looked wet and it was little bit more blue than the other one. It's breath was wet and it smelled like the scent of sea, faintly of rain mixed with smoke and water hawthor( a delicate vanilla-like scent).

It was strange that they had pleasant smells. It's seems like that every dragon has it's own unique scent. But y/n found the red eyed dragon's scent most powerful and pleasant. She personally liked it's scent; it relaxed her. But she liked others scents too.

Bluish grey dragons made a sound making y/n flinch. The red eyed dragon sensed it and opened it's eyes. He lightly growled at them shooing them away. It laid it's head on her tummy again before closing it's eyes.

Y/n slowly send her fingers through the hard spikes on it's face.

But suddenly y/n's stomach growled. The dragon opened one of it's eyes and peeked. Y/n just smiled at it awkwardly. She was embarrassed even though it was a dragon.
It got up and backed away. Then spread it's wings and with a huge force and disappeared into the sky;

 Then spread it's wings and with a huge force and disappeared into the sky;