Chapter twenty five

The party went on like a normal party would, everyone was already getting drunk and the sound of people chatting could be heard throughout the room

The party went on like a normal party would, everyone was already getting drunk and the sound of people chatting could be heard throughout the room. I could see Anna in the corner of my eye scouting out for Grace but it seemed she had left.

Anna and I were now seated at a table trying to see who could drink the most shots in a minute "How many shots have you had s-so far?" She slurred, stirring her drink with her straw.

"I've had 3 baby?" I chuckled, she was cute when she was drunk the way her eyes drooped and everytime she smiled her face would look lopsided out of drunkness "How many have you had?"

"Like 14?" She burped followed by an embarrassed giggle.

She was definitely fucked up. I wanted to get drunk with her tonight but I didn't want to wake up with a huge hangover plus being sober while watching Anna slur her words and stumble amused me and it was definitely something I wanted to remember.

"Drink more, Reid" She whined handing me her glass of what seemed to be just straight vodka. Fuck she's crazy.

"Baby" I chuckle "You want me to go to work tomorrow with a hangover?" I laughed and she furrowed her brows.

"You're going to work tomorrow?" She asked in a disappointed tone. If she wanted me to stay with her of course I would but I think she should spend some time with her parents.

"I have to, I think it would be nice if you went to visit your parents don't you think? You haven't seen them in a while hm?" I spoke.

"I guess so" She huffed and I reached over the table grabbing her jaw so she could look up at me.

"Go out with your friend or something, do something fun don't let me take you away from your friends and family do you understand me?" I say and she smiles drunkly making me chuckle and I pull my hand away from her jaw.

"Wanna dance?" I smirked glancing over to the couples on the dance floor, I then stood up from my seat holding my hand out for hers.

She smiled taking her small hand in my not-so-small hand and I lead her to the dance floor I placed my palms on her waist and she put her hands on my shoulders, she stumbled slightly but I managed to hold her up so she didn't fall on her face.

"So romantic Mr Dalton" She laughed and stumbled again so I grabbed her waist harsher this time pulling her closer to my chest.

"You know you're not as innocent as you look my love" I grinned looking her up and down the way her breasts sat so perfectly and her long legs looked so tanned and smooth made my cock extremely hard.

Unfortunately I had a feeling I wasn't getting any birthday sex tonight, Anna looked tired and I'm sure all she wanted to do was kick her heels off and go to sleep.

"How so?" She teases back.

"Because just an hour ago I was fucking your pretty little cunt in the bathroom and came down your tight throat do you remember that?"

"Yes I remember that" She giggled and I notice she pressed her thighs together clearly getting aroused by my dirty words.

"Are you getting turned on?" I chuckled lowly, she looked around her to see if anyone heard what I said.

"Maybe" She smirked.

"Round 2 in the bathroom?" I asked.

"No" She whispered, she then trailed her hand up to my hard-on cupping it, she then smirked when I groaned "How about round 2 at home?" Anna whispered massaging my bulge. At this point I didn't care if anyone could see our crude acts I just wanted to rip that dress off of her.

I gripped her wrist and gave her a warning glare "You're so fucking in for it when we get home" I growled.

She smirked, slightly amused by my tone and I quickly said goodbye to my parents and other family members, Anna stayed quiet whilst I was saying my goodbyes, she was probably getting ready for the pounding she's about to receive.

"Careful" I warned as Anna stumbled down the steps almost falling down them.

"Fuck" She laughed clinging onto my jacket "I want you to fuck me so hard when we get home" She blurted out seductively and my dick was begging to be inside of her.

"Get in the car baby, we'll talk about that later" I helped her into the car and told the chauffeur that we want to go home.

"I was thinking" I started and Anna turned her head towards me "Since you practically live at my house, would you want to move in with me?" I asked her but her expression dropped.

"You don't have to do it straight away I just want you with me all the time" I said softly she then grabbed my face pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

"Of course I'll move in with you" She whispered against my lips then pulled away.

We reached the house and I noticed Anna had fallen into a deep sleep. I didn't want to wake her even though I needed to fuck her so fucking bad.

I got out of the car and unbuckled Annas seat belt carrying her bridal style into the house, she looked so beautiful in my arms with her lips parted and her red lipstick smudged along with her mascara, her dress was slightly pulled down from the way I was carrying her so I saw her hardened nipples popping out.

I took her upstairs and placed her down gently on the bed trying my best not to wake her but she looked like she was too deeply into her dream to even wake anyway.

I slipped her shoes off then I pulled her dress down and to my surprise her panties were no more. I don't even know when she took them off or where she put them but she was definitely nude.

I tried my best to hold myself together and not wake her up for a good fuck and god it was hard. Literally.

I slid a pair of panties up her legs for her and she had no bra on so I just left her like that since she slept half naked anyway. I then heard a loud groan come from her lips meaning that she had just woken up.

"Sh sh sh baby go back to sleep" I cooed in her ear as she tried to get up, she hesitated for a minute before plopping down back to her original spot falling back asleep.

Grabbing a makeup wipe I wiped her face clean of any makeup and tucked her into bed, I undressed myself leaving myself in only my boxers and watched my princess sleep for a while. It may seem creepy watching her sleep but she looked like an angel, her snores were far from angelic but it was cute as fuck.

She's mine.