Chapter seventeen: If trouble was a person

(A/N: Fact about this story is that, during Tzuyu's 15th birthday. If Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon and Elkie didn't come. Tzuyu could have killed herself right then and right there. Which makes it more... sad for me atleast. That's all I wanted to say)

......................................

Summer vacation was great.

After their trip to Japan, Tzuyu and Sana spent the rest of it all by staying almost with each other everyday. Sana would always come to hang out with her if they weren't busy with anything, they would have dates in town or just stay home and do nothing. It was great and fun and all but....

-"I hate school, I hate people, I hate life. Why can't I just here forever trapped in your arms and be happy like in fairytales?" -Sana complained, visibly annoyed by the fact that tomorrow they were going to attend highschool again.

-"hey, atleast we are graduating this year" -Tzuyu tried to cheer her up while gently stroking Sana's hair. They were cuddled up on Tzuyu's sofa as the TV was on but neither of them truly paid attention to it.

-"then we'd still have to attend University Tzu and that's a lot more worse" -Sana groaned and Tzuyu chuckled.

-"You can be lazy sometimes. Why are you the star student again?" Tzuyu teased her and Sana fake laughed.

-"Haha... I don't know baby. Maybe because I am perfect? There's not a thing Minatozaki Sana can't do!"

-"My kitchen does not agree with you" -Tzuyu kissed her cheek and Sana pouted.

-"there's one thing Minatozaki Sana can't do" -Sana modified her sentences which made Tzuyu laugh, she kissed her cheek again.

-"You are so cute when you want to" -Tzuyu hugged her closer and Sana smiled cutely as she let herself being hugged tightly.

-"hey maybe you could teach me how to cook!" -Sana suggested and Tzuyu hummed while thinking about it first before looking at Sana.

-"Are you sure?"

-"Of course! If you are the one teaching me I am willing to give it a try!" -Sana determinedly said and Tzuyu kissed her nose before kissing her forehead.

-"Sure then if we get time. You should have suggested when we were still on summer vacation and when we were bored to death. Now we have school so that makes it difficult to find time"

-"Exactly!" -Sana smiled widely and Tzuyu looked at her in disbelief.

-"You little---"

-"AH! HAHAHA!" -Sana laughed loudly and struggled on the sofa as Tzuyu went on top of her and began to tickle her body. They both laughed and screamed as Sana begged for Tzuyu to stop and when she did, they both looked at each other, out of breath and they stayed like that for like a few seconds before laughing again.

Moments like these were just precious to them.

-"Ah, I am gonna miss this when we will go back to school" -Sana put her arms around Tzuyu's neck as the latter was still on top of her. But now she was slightly bending down, both her hands on each side of Sana's head.
-"You are being overdramatic. It's not like I am going back to Taiwan. We are just going to study and plus we are at the same school!" -Tzuyu shook her head while smiling at her.

-"But we are going to have soooooo many homeworks, group projects, tests coming up and all... I won't be able to hang out so often anymore" -Sana pouted cutely and Tzuyu rolled her eyes and placed a kiss on the side of her lips.

-"Like I said, we can still see each other at school anyways. Remember? Our favorite spot!" -Tzuyu winked and Sana laughed at her girlfriend's cuteness.