𝐈. 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐢

"Hey, wake up we're gonna be late."

I groaned at her when I felt a nudge and turned to the side then nuzzled my face on the pillow, "What time is it already?" I asked.

"It's already 7:36 in the morn-!" she flinched when I immediately sit up, "What?! Why didn't you wake me?!" I shouted, but I received a smack on the back of my head in return.

'Sh*t, that hurts.'

I pouted then rubbed the back of my head as she glared at me. You might be wondering who she is, her name is Louisiana Augustus. My best friend, I've been friends with her since senior high school and she's always by my side, no matter what. We're inseperable and I like it. She would always save me from the bullies and I would always save her from the bullies in her class. We treat each other like brothers and sisters. I'm very thankful that I met her, I would've been a loner if I didn't.

I snapped back to reality when I heard her voice again, "Just get up and go get ready, I've already cooked food for us and Jordan is joining us, he's gonna take us to the company," she said as I nod in response.

She can always be a mom sometimes, she's the mom of our group. She always has this unique way of looking at life and she always gives the right advice. She's also boyish sometimes but she's an outgoing person. She has lots of friends than me. She has a cool personality, which is why many girls like her too.

I watch as she leaves my room, I started outside for a second thinking about what would happen today, or if something new will happen-before even leaving the bed and brushing my teeth. After brushing my teeth, I went straight to the shower and played Cloud 9 by beach bunny.

It's a popular song nowadays and I'm very proud that I discovered this song before it blew up. Yeah, I'm weird, aren't I?

I focused on taking a shower and then after taking a shower I wiped the water off of my body then starts to get ready for the day.

When I head downstairs I immediately hear Louisiana's moans making me groan, "Come on, it's too early for that, love birds." I shouted while approaching the kitchen making them laugh.

"If you're that jealous, you can join us you know? I don't mind having a threesome." he teased making me frown in disgust as they both laugh again.

After we had breakfast, we already went to our jobs. Louisiana and I are working on an architecture company, Three Lines Inc.

Seems like they ran out of ideas when it comes to naming the company, but it works too. I'm an Architect with only 4 years of experience and while Louisiana is the Project Manager. She handles managing, scheduling, budgeting, and many more. She's very good at her job, to be honest, and she seems to love it so, I don't worry that much. I also love my job too, being an architect has been my life-long dream. And I'm really happy that I've already achieved my dream.

I was about to head to my desk when suddenly someone wrapped an arm around mine, I turned to look at the person and it turns out that it was Jen, my coworker. She was also an excellent architect. Although her rank is higher than me, she's still the same Jen I met on my first day, friendly, outgoing, kind, and very hardworking.

"Hey, Alex! Can I talk to you for a bit?" she asked. I nodded in response and she immediately pulled me to the side.