Prologue Preview Book 3

Khaos – Sons of Silence MC (Book 3)

CHERRY

    I escaped a sex trafficking ring and was the personal sex toy of its leader, Alejandro Garcia. Yeah, the same man that escaped the club a month ago. That was five years ago. With the help of the club and Sheila, I changed my name and worked through what I went through. Yeah okay, I was a sweetbutt for a while and still considered one, even though I haven’t slept with a member in two years. Only Sheila and Mayhem know my full story, maybe that’s why Khaos won’t believe me when I say I know Maria is trouble. He doesn’t know my full story and the way he has been acting I am not telling him now. He believes that Maria is a victim and needs his protection. I know the truth though, she works for Alejandro. She was there five years ago too. She did anything and everything to become his most trusted and favorite toy. Unlike the rest of us, she loved it there and him. She will turn me and all the other women into Alejandro, as soon as she can, she has told me so. She says he can not wait to get his Irish doll back. Sick fuck, just like Maria. Khaos thinks I am just jealous because he is always with her and he knows I am in love with him. It’s not jealousy, it is saving myself and my family.  I have a plan though. Next time she comes to run her mouth to me, I will make sure it is one of the places audio and video are both recorded. I will text Sheila to make sure they watch it and hear it. Then I will leave all of my traceable items here and disappear. I already have a new identity set up, not by Tech. Got all my money but a thousand dollars out of the bank. I will make sure Khaos or Alejandro can’t find me after it is done. Fuck my broken heart and most of all FUCK KHAOS.

KHAOS

    Ever since I rescued Maria last month from that sex trafficking ring, she has been clingy with me. This has set off Chery's jealous streak. Now, she is just trying to stir up problems, just like Daisy and others have done. Trying to get me and our MC to kick Maria out and not to trust her. I know Cherry is in love with me and hasn’t fucked any of the brothers in years, but that doesn’t change what she is. She is just another jealous sweetbutt wanting to be an ol' lady and doing what she can to get it. She has even turned my mom and the ol’ ladies against Maria. That has others doubting her. I am going to ask my dad to ban Cherry in our next meeting in a few days, I can’t take the bullshit anymore. Mom and Dad say I hate myself because I fell in love with Cherry too but I still see her as a sweetbutt. That I am just pushing her away and not listening to the truth out of my own stupidity and self-hatred. That if I would stop, think, and stop lashing out at Cherry, I would see the truth.

    When Cherry is discovered missing the morning of the meeting, she texted Sheila saying there are some things that need to be seen and heard. Will Khaos and the MC find out the truth? How did she drop off the face of the earth? Will we find her before Alejandro? Does he already have her? Will we find her before it’s too late? Are my mom and dad right about why I treated her that way? Will she ever forgive me and give us a chance? Do I even deserve one?