chapter 7

Tae's pov:

Jin hyung held my hands and turned me towards the people who were sitting and eating.

Jin: Guys! come on, why not introduce yourselves to Tae.

He exclaimed enthusiastically. I held Jin Hyung's hand tighter as all were looking at me. Hyung Just smiled at me.

Jimin: Hello, I'm Park Jimin. Don't be shy I am not going to eat you.

He said noticing my worried expression.

Hobi: Hello Tae, I am Jung hoseok. You can call me Hobi hyung.

He said offering me a warm smile. I can't help but return it.

He looked at the man who punched Min-jun. I thought he would ignore me but surprisingly, he spoke.

Yoongi: I'm yoongi and,  you can just call me hyung.

He said bestowing me a small smile. Am I seeing a different person? Anyways he is not rude to me. I returned the smile.
And at last, there was this guy who was staring at me, he didn't say anything but just kept staring. Hobi hyung tapped his shoulder and asked to introduce himself.

Jungkook: O-oh I'm Jeon Jungkook.

He said and smiled at me. Omo, he looks like a bunny and, I love bunnies.

Tae: I am Kim Taehyung,

I said smiling. “You look like a bunny “ I blurted out as I blushed but fortunately nobody heard me, or that's what I thought.

But before I could say anything else,  Jin hyung made me sit next to him. And on my right side, Aera noona sat. Lisa noona and Jennie noona settled next to Aera noona. And on the opposite side Hobi hyung, Jimin hyung, scary hyung and that bunny like hyung were seated. After settling Jin hyung kept a bowl of japchae in front of me.  It's my favourite and hyung knew it very well. He told me to eat and  I started to munch the food. It tastes delicious, I almost moaned at the taste of the food. I had asked hyung for the recipe but, hyung won't share the recipe. Mom taught me to make it but it never tastes like this. Even Aera noona taught me her recipe, but hyung is being mean to me.

Tae: Hyung, why don't you share the recipe with me?

I sulked and showed him my puppy eyes which worked every time. But this time he just rolled his eyes, he is the only one who can resist that look, but if I keep pleading he might as well end up doing what I ask.

Jin: Why should I share? And, don't give me that look you brat!

I pouted even more while chewing my food, I swallowed my food and spoke.

Tae: Cause I wanted to know, I'll even make it for you hyung. Please? Pwetty pwease?

I said mustering my best puppy eyes feasible.

Jin: No.

He just shrugged. ‘You are such a meanie’ I glared at him and turned towards Aera noona.

Tae: Noona, please tell him to teach me. In return, I will do whatever you ask.

I whispered in her ears. She smiled at me and spoke.

Aera: Anything I ask?

She asked and I nodded my head vigorously.

Aera: Then later you mustn't deny any of my questions.

I nodded once again. She turned her head to Jin hyung and spoke.

Aera: Jin tell him the recipe already, stop making such a fuss.