Team RWBY and the son of Sparda

[Scene: mount Glenn]

RWB: Your brother!?!

(Y/n): Yeah That what she said.

Blake: How are you two brother and sister you two look nothing alike?

Yang: I'm adopted.

Weiss: What?

Yang: When I was Young my dad was killed on a mission. After that (Y/n) mum adopted me and raised me as her daughter.

Rose: What about your mother.

Yang got angry and was about to say something until (Y/n) stopped her.

(Y/n): Let me.

Yang agreed and clam down.

(Y/n): Yangs mother left her and her father when she was little, she only had her father to raise her, well until his death.

The girls didn't know what to say about Yangs past. They went up to her and hugged her. Yang hugged them back. Rose turns to (Y/n) and says

Rose: It is nice of your mother to take yang in even if she a human. Your kind for a demon.

(Y/n): Half demon.

The girls turned to him

Weiss: Huh?

(Y/n): I'm half demon. My father was a demon and my mum is human

Rose: Wait your half demon?

(Y/n): Yeah.

Blake: Who are your parents?

(Y/n): My mum who adopted Yang and raised the both of us is Summer Rose, leader of team STRQ.

Weiss: Wait your Summer Rose's Son.

(Y/n): Yeah my last name is Rose.

Blake: Who is your father?

(Y/n): The legendary dark knight Sparda

After hearing this Rose pushed her teammates out of the way to get up close to (Y/n)

Rose: Oh My Goodness, I'm meeting the son of the dark knight Sparda!

Yang: Rose, can you please step away from my brother.

Rose then realised what she was doing and stepped away.

Yang: *sighs* Sorry about her, she reads a lot of your family blood line.

(Y/n): It alright, as long she doesn't take it too far.

Yang: Any way what's mum up to?

(Y/n): She is on her way back.

Yang: Speak of that, I finished my gig and we were talking then we heard you.

(Y/n): I finished as well, I found this.

He pulls out what looks like a sphere, that looked like it was made out of blood.

Yang: What is that?

(Y/n): No clue I found this in a chamber underground. After I removed it that Demon boss show up and attacked me. I going to have a look at it when we get back. I send you the cash from your gig.

Yang: Thanks bro. Also do you know when the other will get back?

(Y/n): Not sure.

Weiss: Okay can we go now.

Yang: Yeah we finished after all. See you bro.

(Y/n): See you later sis.

(Y/n) then pulls out the Yamato the girls except for Yang questions where he that sword came from but they are left speechless when they see him cut the air and open a portal. He walked through it and it closed. Weiss then complains that they should have asked him to get them back to Beacon.