Chapter 5

Sana sits on the breakfast table with his father and brother, eating silently. Her phone vibrates, she checks her phone and puts it in her bag. She drinks her juice and stands up.

"I have a meeting. I am leaving. Driver le jaa rahi hun. So don't get worried."
She excuses herself and gets out of the house.

"What is up with her?"
Sukhbinder asks and Rajvir answers, "She is busy with her dream project. She is talking to investors, hiring people and planning everything. Ek office rent pe li hai. She is working from there."

Sukhbinder raises his eyebrows, "Suddenly this change? I am surprised. Parties aur friends se break le kar, she is now focused on her career. How did this happen?"
Rajvir smiles, "Well she has realized that her so-called friends are not worthy. And we also need to give credits to Sidharth. "

"Sidharth?"
"Yes. That guy who had come to.."
"Sidharth Sehgal? You are talking about him?"
"Yes. Have you met him?"

"Yes. Do you remember Virendra uncle and Sumitra aunty? Sidharth is their son. I met Sumitra recently. She had an accident right in front of my car. I came to know Sidharth is their son when he had arrived at the hospital."

Rajvir smiles, "Really? I don't remember much bas itna yaad hai, Sana was crazy for him. Her best friend. Sidu, she used to call him that."
Sukhbinder nods his head, "Yes. They were too close. He is a good boy. By the way, how did he make her think about the business so seriously?"

Rajvir smiles as he starts telling him about the incidents of the past few days.

A few days back

Sana reaches the WeBuild Architectural firm, two hours late. She is received by the Manager, Mr.Murthy and his staff and taken into the conference room.

The manager says, "Miss. Suri, I know you haven't liked any of our previous ideas, but trust me we have many more that you will surely like."
Sana nods her head without any interest and says,"Mr. Murthy, I can't spend much time here. If you can show me the designs, I would leave. I have somewhere else to go."

Murthy nods his head and asks his people to show the design. Sana, with disinterest, scrolls through the phone as a guy explains everything.

Mr.Murthy asks at the end of the slide show, "So, how was it?"
"No. I didn't like it. I didn't get anything. Who is the actual designer? He?"
Sana asks, pointing to a young guy who was explaining everything.

Mr. Murthy says,"Hmm.. no.. He is.. I mean he is here. A freelancer but really good. Let me call him."

After a few moments, a guy in a white shirt, a maroon tie and black trousers enters the room.

"Good morning Miss.Suri."
Sana looks up from her phone and says, "You? Here too?"

Sidharth smiles and extends his hand to shake, "Sidharth Sehgal, from Creative Arch."

Sana doesn't take his hand but turning to Murthy asks,"Do you get dri.. I mean showroom managers to design? "

"Showroom manager? I am not getting you. He is an Architect working as a freelancer. He is really good and has worked for us before on some big projects."

Sidharth shakes his head and with a soft smile, "Miss.Suri. you don't need to know what I do to understand the design. You need to see the blueprints and listen to the details to understand."

"What do you mean?"
"I mean, kindly turn your attention to us instead of your phone. I am sure you will understand everything."
"Are you trying to insult me?"

"No. Not at all. I am just trying to help you by showing you where you are missing."

Shehnu it's me, Sidu. No. You don't remember me.
Ah! We meet again. And we are getting into arguments AGAIN. Can't we talk normally for once?