Chapter 10.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Hagrid heard a knock on his hut door, so he went to open it. He assumed it would be someone from the golden trio, who forgot something, so he opened the door with a bright smile.

That smile turned into a confused expression when he saw a tall girl in a green summer dress standing in front of his hut. She looked up at the half giant and shot him an awkward smile, while fiddling with her messenger bag.

"Excuse me, Hagrid sir? Ehm.. Is Hermione still here I wanted to check up on her after the whole incident.." She awkwardly explained herself, while straightening her back.

Y/n was pretty tired after training the Hufflepuffs until lunch, but she still dragged herself to Hagrid's hut to see if her friend was still here. She may have also tripped a few times on the way down here, but that doesn't really matter for now.

"Nothin' to worry about, she just left for lunch with Ron and Harry, but she seemed alright! 'Course she did! I cheered up right away." Hagrid reassured the unknown girl.

'What a sweet girl, wonder why Hermione never mentioned her.' Hagrid thought, as he looked down at her.

"Ah thank you! I will be off now as well, wouldn't want to bother you any more." She wanted to hastily leave, but Hagrid stopped her.

"Anyway, what happened after the three left?" He asked and Y/n looked up hesitantly before telling him what exactly happened after the golden trio left the courtyard.

"Well I kicked Draco in between his legs and after that I punched the Ravenclaw captain.." She muttered out quietly, but Hagrid still caught it.

"You did?" Hagrid asked surprised, but when he saw that she looked kind of sad he immediately began to worry.

"Well do you regret it?" He asked not quite sure, which house the girl was from.

"Not really, at least I don't think so.. The Ravenclaw captain had called me the f-slur and I acted like it didn't affect me, but it actually hurt quite a bit.." She opened up a little about her feelings to the half giant.

Y/n knew that she punched him, because he insulted her friends, but she didn't really know if there was also some sort of grudge from calling her the f-slur. She felt a little selfish for that afterthought, seeing as she basically only defended herself.

"I feel like I not only punched him, because he insulted my friends, but also because he called me something offensive.. I just feel so selfish." She continued frustrated about her own emotions, that she couldn't really seem to control.