Scarlett - deserved it

"AH FUCK"
"RIGHT THERE Y/N"
"FASTER"

Let's rewind a little
Scarletts pov 

Me and y/n made a bet that I couldn't be her little good girl and I wanted to prove her wrong. So I had been behaving myself all because of a stupid bet made at Robert Downey Jr party that was thrown for no reason. It had been a whole week and I was gonna ask y/n if the bet was over yet.
"Hey bubs is that bet over?" I asked her in a sweet voice.
"Yeah it is you deserve a treat"
That was it she lifted me up kissing me passionately not breaking the kiss walking me to the bedroom pushing me against the wall. Gasping at the sudden movement of being pushed against the wall y/n slides her tongue into my mouth exploring every part of my mouth. We parted from the kiss breathing for air y/n moved her mouth to my ear
"may I strip you baby" 
"yes you can" I responded with (consent is important)

y/n started to strip me Slowly taking off my top and chucking it on the floor and sliding my shorts off leaving them on the floor,leading me to the bed and laying me down kissing down my neck leaving marks unclipping my bra and chucking it with the rest of the clothes. Y/n places kisses down from my chest and crossing my stomach down to the band of my panties pulling them down with her mouth. All I could think about is how wet I was for y/n and this has been going on for a while I grew wetter and wetter for y/n at this point I must be soaked. Y/n sat between my legs and moved closer to my clit eventually sucking on my clit and kitten licking my pussy I bite my lip and keep my eyes on y/n who was currently laping up all my juices making me moan a few times it felt so nice when she put her tongue to good use but fuck it was amazing I'd also been waiting way to long for this.

Y/n kissed up my thighs all the way to my chest sucking on my left nipple and swirling her tongue around my nipple before swapping to my right nipple and doing the same. The kisses moved up to my neck and she sucked hickeys all over my neck. Y/n moves back down and slowly moved her dick into me making me moan she gave me time to adjust and with my go ahead she started to go slow and gradually built up going faster and faster.

Y/n was pounding into me and I was a moaning,screaming and cumming mess it just felt so good I couldn't help but be vocal about it.

"AH FUCK" - she had hit my G-spot
"RIGHT THERE Y/N"- I was getting closer and closer
"FASTER" - god I loved it so much.
She would praise me like saying
"good girl"
"Such a good girl for mommy"
"Let everyone know your mine and mine only"
I loved being praised it was one of my favourite things ever. I couldn't take anymore so y/n pulled out and cuddled me and we both drifted off to sleep.