Crappy fun-house

HALLOWEEN WEEK

TW❗️❗️ ABUSE.
HOWARD STARK MAKES AN ENTRANCE

Also it's Tony angst time

*3RD POV*

A shrill alarm rang through the tower, startling the avengers.

"FRI, what's going on?" Tony shouted, bringing up a hologram and pressing a few things to stop the deafening noise. Once it quieted, he hissed and rubbed his temples. "Christ, that's loud. Since when was that installed?"

"Director Fury installed it recently sir. He wanted to make sure you all would answer his alerts." "Yeah- ok, we're getting rid of that." He dragged his finger along the hologram, bringing the audio to a trash bin. "How did he do that anyway? Who even let him do that?" "He has his ways sir."

"What'd he need?" Steve asked, unplugging his fingers from his ears.

"Fury has a mission in Queens. I have sent the location."

Peter whined, "But It's a holiday!" "Kid, it's not a holiday." "Yeah it is, it's Halloween week." "Pete that's not a thing." "Totally is."

"Whatever- what's going on there? The location says it's at a... warehouse? FRI that thing's been abandoned since I was like 20." "It's a supernatural being that does not belong here. Shield was going to take care of it themselves but it hid in there and they don't feel like trying anymore." Tony huffed and rolled his eyes, "Yeah that seems to happen a lot- so we've been downgraded to the ghostbusters now? No, no, I got it. The kids from Scooby doo-" "You guys are way too old for that, you'd like- have a heart attack or something if that was your job-"

Tony pointed a finger at him teasingly, "Watch it kid."

"Fury urges you to 'hurry the bleep up.'" "Did you actually just say 'bleep'?" "You installed the 'Don't anger the Captain' protocol when Mr. Parker started to stay over more." "I- oh yeah I did do that."

Steve glared at the man. Tony shrugged and threw him a grin.

"Ok, let's go before Fury has our asses," Clint muttered, throwing his crossbow over his shoulder and walking sluggishly towards the elevator. "God, I always say I'm going to retire but I always end up back here with you assholes fighting something weird."

Sam groaned,
"Why couldn't we just have a movie night or something relaxing.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Woah."

"Well this isn't sketchy at all," Natasha muttered, putting her hands on her hips.

"What do you think is in there?"

"You scared bird brain?" Sam narrowed his eyes at Bucky," In your dreams Robocop."

A bright green light flashed through the crack of the metal doors.

Tony clenched onto the handle and yanked it open with a grunt, revealing chaos. It looked like a circus but... creepier? Green fog flowed up to their thighs and a shitty speaker in the background played cliché circus music and clowns laughing maniacally.