48. Last Hope

JUNGKOOK HURRY UP !!!

Hyung you go first I'll come.

Shut up and try to reach my hand.

Jungkook tried his best to reach Hoseok's extended hand but he could make it. One of the dragon soldiers has shackled his ankle with a metal chain.

JUNGKOOK-AH !!!!

Hyung save them first I'll join you at the exit !!!

* * * * *

Hoseok and Jungkook have irrupted into Kagaz's chamber where that monster used to sexually harass the poor souls. The chamber called "black hole" was placed under the ground, so Jungkook and Hoseok had to use a secret entrance. They have reached the bottom of the chamber using a vain ladder.

At the time they reached the chamber three half-naked omegas who nearly fainted were tied down there, cuffings hands and legs not letting them move even an inch.

The sight is heartbreaking poor ones had severe bruises all over their bodies saying how brutally they got abused by the Kagaz and his wicked associates.

Hoseok and Jungkook managed to break their cuffs and untied them. Hoseok has unlocked a door in the corner of the chamber and it was connected to a passage. As they pre-planned older alpha has escaped with the three hostages while Jungkook does further investigations by checking other connected rooms in the basement.
At the time Kagaz and his men have hide for a week earings all the traces of their existence.

In the past three months after the lantern festival, they got able to evacuate pups, pregnant omegas, and older people.

Proudly achieving the main objective of the mission, rescue forces got able to remove most of the members from the northern boundaries.

Out of 60 squads that came with western armies, more than 40 squads have already left with the rescued groups. Once a squad rescued a group of people they left northern territory by taking the rescued gang to their territories.

The reason for the resettlement of North people in other territories is, North territory land isn't prosperous anymore.

From the day land got cursed by the dark charm when Kagaz renew the dragon power by compensating the price with his own blood, mother nature has taken all the resources she gifted to the land blessed by the moon goddess back.

* * * * *

Jungkook has given up on hold into the vain ladder as he felt he couldn't hold into that any longer. The metal chain has cuffed around his right ankle and the rival in the other end of the chain was pulling him onto the ground.

He could see the Hoseok's feared face from the outside of the chamber, through the hole which they used to broke into the place.

Strong alpha fights with the enemy bravely just using a few martial art skills he knows, Jungkook got able to completely take down the incompetent rival without struggling a lot.

Finally, he managed to escape from the basement chamber. His only worry was his blood oozing ankle leaving the traces behind him as he walk on the ground.

As the North boundary was also covered with a thick layer of snow Jungkook's blood-dropped path was clear to anyone. Young alpha has hissed in pain as his ankle touched with the fresh snow but at the same time, it helps to control the bleeding from the cut.

* * * * *

After successfully sent the rescued omegas to a shelter guard by the army force Hoseok has run back to the place where he left Junkook. In the middle of the way, he had met limping young alpha who have a blood oozing ankle.