Chapter 3 Tempest

No one's POV

After becoming friends with each other, Nhazul and the slime looked at each other, thinking the same thing, before looking back at Veldora.

???'s thoughts: What do we do?

Veldora's thoughts: Hmm?

Nhazul: About the <<Unlimited Imprisonment>> the Hero put on you. Now that we're friends, we just can't leave you here.

???'s thoughts: Especially since you've been sealed for 300 years.

Veldora just looked at the two of them shocked.

Veldora's thoughts: You two...

Nhazul's thoughts: ...-_-... What's with the puppy dog eyes...?

???'s thoughts: It'd be one thing coming from a cute girl, but a dragon?

Veldora's thoughts: If you both have a way to get me out, I'd appreciate it. T-The thing is... I wouldn't have lasted another 100 years before my magic ran out. I keep losing more and more Magicules...

Nhazul's thoughts: Wait, is that why this cave is so rich in Magicules?

???'s thoughts: And there's so many valuable herbs and ore. What happens when your magic runs out?

Veldora's thoughts: It's not a huge deal.

???'s thoughts: It's not?

Veldora's thoughts: I'll just die, that's all.

Nhazul's thoughts: That is a big deal, you dumbass!

???'s thoughts: After all these years of isolation, you just die, huh? Mmm, might as well try this.

Nhazul's thoughts: Try what?

The slime jumped down from Nhazul's shoulder and slid up to Veldora.

???'s thoughts: Great Sage, use <<Predator>> to consume <<Unlimited Imprisonment>>.

Nhazul's thoughts: <<Predator>>?

???'s thoughts: It's one of my Unique Skills I got after coming here.

The slime touched the barrier and nothing happened.

Great Sage: Failed.

???'s thoughts: I guess it won't be that easy.

Veldora's thoughts: See? It's impossible.

Nhazul's thoughts: Is there anything we can do?

Great Sage: Examining the possibilities.

Veldora's thoughts: Hey! Don't just keep ignoring me and talking to your own skills!

Great Sage: Examination completed. Possibilities include...