[ch:2] 17

'Get a grip Satoshi!!! You are losing your mind!! That's the prettiest, hottest most popular girl in school!! F/n, her army of lovers and fans will kill me!! Fuccc--'
That double cheek slap was so loud, it woke you up. And as Satoshi was spiraling you placed a hand on his shoulder.
"F/-- no I mean M-Ma- Ma'am? "
"Buddy are you alright? You are shaking a lot. "

Satoshi nodded instead of speaking and with shakey movements he handed you the obento.

"Are your hands huge or is that box small? " You questioned taking the box from him. He looked at his hands, unsure. The box felt quite big in your hands.
"Or are my hands small? Hmm... Place your hand on my thigh.  "
Satoshi froze for hundredth time. It felt like he was going to have a heart attack today because of you.

"It's for scientific purposes. So just do it. " You had quite a lot of attractive people touch your thigh. You remember their hand-feel and wanted to match Satoshi's to theirs.
Having hung out with Mark.. an unhealthy amount you didn't think this might be inappropriate.

He looked at you and then at your bare thighs and quickly looked away.
"Lis-listen.. I... --that's not " he gulped "That's not how y--you shou-should check--"
"Come on bro don't be a pussy. Give me a yes or no-"
"A-arent you disgusted by my T-touch? " The question accidentally slipped out of Satoshi's mouth. He quickly looked at you, scared.
"N-no n-n-no! I "
You sighed. You took his massive hand in your comparatively small ones, stared straight into his blushing face and smiled gently
"No."

"That... whatever happened is in the past okay. In fact I would like to clear somethings up. For that I need you to calm down a little, okay? " You asked softly, coming closer and closer to him. Inches away from Satoshi's face, you placed your hand on his chest. His heart was palpitating so loudly. It only got worse now that he noticed the tear in your outfit and the hickey that's peaking through.

"Just close your eyes. "
"I..No.I-I..."
"Do it. "
He closed his eyes. He couldnt see any longer but he felt... He felt a gentle hand on his heart... his soul. A hand that couldn't have ever hurt anyone. In that moment you aren't the girl who bullied him... You are someone else. You are F/n L/--WILLIAMS.

"I just wanted to say... I am sorry. I am sorry for everything.. she--I have done to you. I promise I will be better and treat you with the respect you deserve. "
You paused for a second as not to overwhelm him or yourself.
"This doesn't mean you have to forgive me or give me a second chance. You can hate me all you want it's just... you don't have to be afraid of me. I won't hurt you anymore. "

Satoshi felt you move away. He couldn't believe how much hold these small hands have over his heart. He is already missing them.
You sat beside him and started eating. You ate in silence and watched Satoshi. He is lost deep in thoughts. You didnt apologize to him at first because you didn't want to take responsibility for someone else's actions. But seeing Satoshi so scared and paranoid hurt your soul. You don't expect to be his friend. You just hope that he doesn't fear you anymore and/or fall for Rin. That's all.

Satoshi knew what you did was unforgivable, that he should hold you accountable yet... he couldn't. He is such a pushover!... pushover...... push

The waves crashed upon the rocky mountains sides. It is incredibly dangerous and difficult to climb those clifs yet he was... He was there last night...

 He was there last night

mocking Satoshi.

'What does he even know about me??
Everything
What do you mean everything!?
Everything and anything.
He doesn't know me!
He does.
I don't know him
You did.
When!?'

"Satoshi! "
You placed a hand on his shoulder and shook him gently. Finally you seemed to have got through to him...Or did you?

A/N: HEY VSAUCE MICHEAL HERE--

A/n & Updates
Lol sorry about the sh!tty memes. I just wanted to say thank you so much for the 110k views. I never thought this book would get this popular!

I know numbers mean nothing but still I am really happy that so many people enjoy something I write. Lol.

As for the lemon oneshots. I will discontinue lemon oneshots cuz:
1)They hinder plot progress.
2) I can never post them on time.
3) They became kinda tedious to write.

I might write some occasionally when inspiration hits.

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.