VARNAVRAT INCIDENT

Karna and Avantika returned to their palace after vacation and 2minths has passed since. They returned to their duties Avantika still didn't rejoin the sabha as she was busy training women and girls weapon fighting. Karna spy network has solidified throughout the Aryavart. The nyay rakshaks were also some what ready it will take couple of more months for them tb be completely ready and dispatched. Karna has talked with Avantika how they will be dispatched. They thought of sendy more than one group to kingdoms were the oppression of common people were more. They live happily in the Anga with their family but they became even more busy. Anga population has grown tremendously in these months it will be nearly impossible for any other kingdom to accommodate these many people but thanks to Karna pouch and Avantika's boon Anga was flourishing tremendously. Avantika with tribal people ventured to their previous lands and found a trasure trove of medical herbs at the previous living places. Being student of vishvamitra she easily recognised these herbs and was shocked by some rare herbs there. They even found a whole forest of Chandan and various expensive trees. Since Karna was busy in accomodation of various people he didn't have time to venture in lands that have acquired when various tribes moved in so, Avantika decided to venture in these lands. She knew she could get atleast some herbs here as tribes love living in nature and didn't want to destroy the natural tress as it provides them both food and protection. But what she found here was astounding. She even invited Saint Vishwamitra from Ujjain to come here to take a look at all this herbs. Saint Vishwamitra naturally came because of his students invitation and curiosity. He was as astonished to find some of the herbs here. They were so rare that he himself has seen that once or twice in his life. He with Avantika invited several well known vaidya toce here and prepare the medicines with hurting the ecological system here. Saint Vishwamitra has asked Karna to buit An Ashram for him and several vadya near these area in return he decided to become the Kulguru of Anga ans settled here with his wife. But he clearly stated the moment he saw adharm here he will instantly leave. Karna was too happy regarding this and happily accepted his proposal, the guru of lord Ram and Laxman want to Kulguru of his kingdom. He immediately asked architects to build the ashram with all the facilities needed for them. Several Vaidya also decided to stay in Anga too. This led to bloom of economy of Anga even more. These herbs and several precious tress has become new sources of economy. Both raw and finished products were highly demanded all over Aryavart.

Karna and Avantika became busier than normal. As usual they woke up did their pooja. Karna went to the sabha and Avantika vent to school. After that Karna went to army training and Avantika too has new job to go to her teacher and several Vaidya and prepare the medicines with them. After that they both go to Nyay rakshak to train them. They have told saint vishvamitra about their plans regarding training this force. He was happy seeing someone finally was going to stand up for the people. He also helped but he trained them like army not students but that was incredible help as both Karna and Avantika too train them but they severely lacked the experience of being teacher. So this became learning lesson for them too. They both learned a lot from him. It was due to his teachings the training of Nyay rakshak was accelerated several times. He too took interest in teaching in school, self defence academy and army. Saint Vishwamitra has became an integral pat of Anga. People of Anga were too happy and thankful for for his various helps and teaching.

Today was the usual day for them. They both woke up and did their pooja, breakfast and went for their respective responsibility they had taken. Karna went to court the addition of their Kingdom's new Kulguru Saint Vishwamitra was happily welcomed by everyone in Sabha, they were honoured by such honourable saint decided to join their kingdom and court. Avantika too left for her academy. The sabha went on for one hour. After that he instead of going to Army first he went to a secret place. This place was built especially for spies to sent their bi monthly reports. He was especially interested in reports bof spy he sent to Shakuni. For two months his spies were sending reports of Shakuni exiting th Hastinapur palace alone for few days but he didn't go to his kingdom Gandhar. For the first month he ignored him but when third time this report came he became cautious and sent one more spies specially to tail him when he exited the Hastinapur's palace. He came to the room and firstly found that reports from all the reports present there. From it he came to know Shakuni was going to a secret place that was built just outside of Hastinapur. The spy informed him that the place was isolated and mayavi as if not for following Shakuni he would be utterly lost. The spy informed him that Shakuni was meeting an architect named Purlochan there and was talking about some wax palace that Shakuni has personally ordered him to build in varnavrat and their plann which was about to succeed on day of  full moon. The spy couldn't get to know about the plan as they were being cryptic about it. Shakuni handed a large sum of mone to Purlochan and they both left. After both of Shakuni and Purlochan left the spy has taken a tour of secret place and found various things needed for black magic in that place but most disturbing thing was hand made wooden replica  of Pandavas and Kunti in that place with several symbols on them he evn has sent a box containing that wooden replicas. He told that he has lit that place with fire and made it looked like natural not man made. The secret place was isolated so it wasn't unnatural for the people to burn the plants after extracting grains from them in isolated place.  He immediately opened the box and saw that replicas being student of Asurguru shukracharya he wasn't a stranger to black magic. He immediately understood the black magic done to the replicas. It was a black magic that strengthen and overly enhance the negative emotions of the person on which the magic was performed. He immediately understood the reasons for extreme changes in Pandavas and Kunti. True his brothers were arrogant but not on the level that they had displayed since his mairrage. He has seen slight concern and yearning on Kunti's eyes when she spent her time here in Anga. Though he didn't spend time with Bheem or Yudhishthir but he did spent a lot of time with Arjun, Nakul and Sahdev especially Arjun. He has always doubted about their extreme changes but chucked it as fake pretence but it seemed that wasn't the case. He knew Bheem was always arrogant and didn't like him, he didn't know about Yudhishthir much but last three of his brothers he has spent time with them.

He felt really stupid to not consider the possibility of black magic because of his emotions. He was happy they are not entirely evil but this shows they do have negatively for him. Seeing the replicas the magic must have performed since he left for Anga Kingdom and defeated Jarasandh. It means that though the black magic was there all their opinion change truly change after he defeated Dronacharya. He laughed miserably as he couldn't truly blame them anyone would have negative emotions towards person who came close to killing their guru. But he was most upset with his birth mother she must have theses thoughts from before seeing his abilities as King she would have felt threatened and seeing him defeating Bheem was probably the moment when the hate for him truly germinated in her. He was in tears once again because of that woman. He truly couldn't understand her, she is so protective towards five of them but was utterly indifferent for him. He places these idols in near by fire tourch as burning was only way to end the black magic but it will take time atleast the till night for black magic to end and People on which this magic were performed will be unconscious for few hours after that.

He controlled his emotions and remembered abot the information of wax palace he had bad feeling just hearing the information as it was surely a conspiracy to kill someone brutally and he had a hunch who Shakuni might want to kill. He immediately searched and found the information sent by spy of Hastinapur. The scroll informed him that Pandavas and Kunti left for Varnavrat some days before to perform annual rites for late Maharaj Pandu and Shakuni has Duryodhana present a palace that was recently built in Varnavrat. Through the scroll it was apparent that Duryodhana didn't know about the conspiracy but was clearly set up as the mastermind behind it. His fears grew more as tonight was night of full moon. He has to go and save his family, as he didn't have much time as Varnavrat was quite far from here. He quickly wrote a letter and returned to his room to hide it in s place where only Avantika would find it. He quickly race out of palace and summoned the Rashmi and went out in full speed towards Varnavrat. people were shocked and amazed by the speed of Rashmi and hurry of Karna. He never had truly traveled in full speed of Rashmi in Anga. Seeing it happening now and white streak of light the people understood why their King is known as Rashmirathi.

Avantika too saw the white streak and ended her lessons and went back to palace. She came to her room and closed the doors then she went to secret place and saw a scroll there. She took it and started to read it. It was barely readable as it seems Karna was in too much hurry. After reading the letter she got gist of what's happening. She has same thoughts as Karna it was important to save lives of Pandavas and Kunti. They can talk about whole thing after Karna would be back. She came out of the room to see Radha and Adhiratha was waiting for her with worried faces. She informed what she could and Ja na went to save Pandavas and Kunti from horrible deaths. Radha and Adhiratha was aghast hearing of conspiracy and was glad Karna was going to save them. They knew their son didn't like them but he couldn't tolerate the Adharm that was going to happen. Avantika told them to not let anyone know about them knowing about the conspiracy as it would create complications. She told them to have faith in Karna, he will surely save them. Radha and Adhiratha agreed with her.

Karna wen as fast he could to Varnavrat. It was quite the isolated place. He performed illusions to hide the his chariot and it's streak after leaving Anga as he didn't want anybody to know about his going towards or arrival at Varnavrat. He even covered his whole body including face with black clothes. He desummoned his chariot at few metres away from palace and ran here with his bow. He arrived there late at night and saw Five male and a female was lighting up the palace. He fired Nagpas at them to Stop them but tourch from their hands slipped and lighted up the palace. He immediately ran towards entrance which was locked he kicked the gates and entered there. Because the palace was of was it immediately began melting. He went to male hall and saw all them unconscious, he cursed once again for his hurry to burn the replicas. He immediately picked Bheem on his back, Yudhishthir and Nakul on his shoulders, he place arjun and Sahdev on his hands and hugged Kunti. He immediately ran out of the burning and melting palace whose pillar were falling. After he came outside he saw a person there rounding up the culprits. He saw Karna came out of palace and immediately helped him. Karna knew he must be spy of Vidhur as only Vidhur didn't completely believed Duryodhana. The spy thought karna as another spy whom Vidhur have sent to help him but couldn't tell who Karna was as he was covered in black clothes. Karna layed them down and told spy what all is going on here. He told spy to inform Vidhur what all is going on.

Karna then left the Pandavas and Kunti with the spy and left there. He then came to secluded place summoned his chariot and performed illusions on it and left for Anga.