Chapter 7

• Manik's P.O.V. •

" Riya, what are you doing here? " I asked her as soon as I saw her entering the room. " I..uh Wanted to talk to you. " She said and I nodded. She came and stood in front of me and I kept my hands in the pocket.

" Manik, I know that what I did I shouldn't have done that. " She started and looked down fidgeting with her fingers and I sighed. " So you wanted to talk about that? Listen Riya. That thing is long back forgotten. And now I am a married man. "

She looked up at once and hurt was visible in her eyes, but I couldn't just go back to her leaving Nandini. And I also had given Nandini hope for our marriage. So I ignored it, after all it was Riya who had left me for some one else.

" I understand. I am happy you got someone who cares for you. Manik I just came to apologize and wanted to know if we can be friends like before. " She requested and I smiled. " Ofcourse. "

We shook hands and then laughed. " Okay then, I am going with Mukti for shopping. " She said and I nodded when she turned to go and her leg twisted. She landed on me and I held her from her waist preventing her to fall down.

" You okay? " I asked her as soon as we parted away and she nodded. Thank god the door was closed or someone would have seen us they must have thought we were kissing.

After that Riya left with Mukti and I continued to do my work.

-----------------

Siting on the couch I spread my legs comfortably and heaved sigh. What is wrong with Nandini? I sipped my whiskey as I thought about it. I didn't even trouble her since morning then why is she angry on me?

I was in my thoughts when the door opened and Nandini entered making me choke. " Didn't I tell you not to drink? " She yelled glaring at me and I wiped the table on which the whiskey spilled.

" Vo.. I.. Actually. " I tried to find a good reason but there wasn't one. I only drink when I am in deep thinking or I am angry. " Manik alcohol isn't good for health. " She reminded me. " Okay fine, I am not drinking. "

I said keeping the glass on the table as I stood up and walked towards her. " Now tell me why are you angry on me. " I asked her. She looks cute when she is angry, I smiled making her more angry.

" Why the hell are you smiling? " She asked folding her arms and glaring at me. " You look cute when you are angry. " I complemented her. " Whatever. " She rolled her eyes and tried to escape but I pushed her to the wall and trapped her between me and the wall.

" What the hell? " She yelled angrily pushing me away but I pinned her hands above with my left hand. " So tell me. Why were you angry? " My right hand moved upwards from her thigh to her neck making her breath sharply.

I smirked seeing her in that condition. " Answer. " I ordered nuzzling in her hair as I started to leave kisses there. " Manik.. " She moaned when I pushed my knee between her legs and she clutched my shirt tightly.

Suddenly she pushed me away and I looked at her shocked. " Stop it. " She stated breathing heavily and her face was red. " No, first answer me. " I pulled her towards me holding her waist.

" Manik leave me. " She said pushing me away but I was determined. " No, tell me the answer. Or I won't let you go. " She huffed and I smirked. " Manik, leave me. Please. " She requested this time but I shook my head.

" FINE! I WAS ANGRY CAUSE I SAW YOU KISSING RIYA. " She shouted at my face when her eyes turned watery and her cheeks started to get wet. " When did you see me kissing her? " This was the first thing I asked.

" When.. I went to the study.. room. " She said sniffing and I sighed. " Come here. " I held her hand and made her sit on the bed. Holding her hand in mine I pulled her closer to me and she rested her head on my chest.

" Nandini did you see me kissing her? I mean like face to face? " I asked her and she shook her head in no. " No but you both were in that position. " She stated. " Nandini when you didn't see me kissing her. How can you say I kissed her? Don't you trust me? "

I questioned and she snuggled into me. " I trust you, manik. " She said which made me proud of myself. " Nandini I accept Riya had come to the study room and we talked as she wanted to apologise. And then her leg twisted that is when I held her and you thought we kissed. "

I said caressing her head and she looked embarassed. " I understand. But you have to trust me Nandini. And only you have the right to kiss me, afterall. " I winked at her making her blush. " I am sorry, Manik. "

She apologised and I smiled. " It is okay, sweetheart. " I assured her and she smiled. " Manik. " She called my name and I hummed. " Why did Riya apologise to you? " She asked and my smile fell.

" Nandini me and Riya were in a relationship. " I started and her grip tightened on my shirt. " But she left me as she found some one else. So she came to apologise for that and she wanted to be my friend again. "

" Hmm.. and what about that someone? " She asked. " She just told me that she found someone else. " I answered and I too wasn't satisfied with the answer like Nandini. " Anyways, So tell me when are you giving my rights as a husband fully? "

I questioned and she blushed. " Manik. " She slapped my chest making me laugh. " I understand you need time but not for long. " I warned her and she nodded while smiling.

-----------------

Vote and Comment.

Thank you!