Chapter 41

ANTONIO'S POV

I stormed through my office doors and threw the closest thing to me, which was a bottle of whiskey. Eh I will get another one. It slammed against the wall and shattered into a million pieces. My blood boiled as I thought about that bastard. He touched my baby and took her innocence away. He hurt her emotionally and physically and for that he will pay

I heard the office door open and close repeatedly indicating that everyone is coming.

I rubbed my temples frustratedly thinking about what my daughter just revealed. How can I? How didn't I know about that sooner? I could've prevented all this. This is all my fault.

"What the fuck is going on? Antonio you better open your fucking mouth." My dad demanded, his face red from anger.

I leaned back on my desk and looked down at the floor. I didn't even realize that I was crying until I saw the tear fall on my suit jacket.

I wiped it and looked at my dad helplessly.

"Antonio." He warned inching closer.

I gulped and sighed "This isn't our place to say. But when Vicky ran away she changed her name to Cora and she was pregnant with my child without telling me." My mom gasped and covered her mouth with her hand.

"Continue." My dad said through gritted teeth. He obviously knows that this wasn't it.

"She got remarried and her husband John along with her treated my principessa terribly." I said after a moment of silence.

The rest of the family looked at me blankly, I didn't need to say anything, they already understood what I meant.

"And who's Jake?" My youngest brother said.

"John's brother." I answered.

I looked back at my dad and saw him nodding his head slowly while staring at the desk.

"I'll contact the Russians and tell them to keep an eye on him." I said and took out my phone.

"Ezekiel." My father called for my youngest son.

Ezekiel emerged from beside his twins while typing on his laptop.

"I already know what you're gonna say grandpa, I already have the assholes photo." He spat making us widen our eyes at his words. This is the first time he's ever cursed and we were surprised.

"I'm gonna have so much fun torturing this guy." He whispered, shocking us again. He's never participated in those kind of activities.

"Got it. I'm sending it to you dad." He said after a while and with a final click my phone buzzed.

I looked at the photo and damn, this guy is ugly as fuck.

I dialed Dima's number and waited for him to pick up.

"Hey Dima." I said after he greeted me.

"Listen, I need your help."I said seriously.

"Jake Thompson. Can you keep an eye on him?He hurt my principessa and I'm not gonna let this slide."

After exchanging more words and sending the photo and went over to the bar that I have in my office and poured myself a glass of whiskey.

The liquid burned my throat after I took a big gulp. I went over and sat on my chair and leaned my head back closing my eyes.

My daughter. My precious daughter. My principessa, has been through so much yet I wasn't there to help her, hell I didn't even know about her until a month ago. God, please forgive your dad principessa, I promise I will make it up to you. I will hurt and kill every bastard who hurt you and made you cry.

With that thought I drifted off to sleep with the image of my baby in my head.

ALEXEI'S POV

It's Wednesday now and tomorrow is my date with Мой Цветок(my flower).

I'm so excited and I've been in such a good mood that people are getting weirded out. Eh they can go fuck themselves. They're not the ones going out with their queens.

My dad and I are currently in our main warehouse. We're checking over the shipments of the new guns we received from the French mafia. Everything seems great and those guns are sick. I can't wait to shoot Jakes dick off with it.

A grin immediately made its way on my face at the amazing thought. I could hear him begging for me to stop but I would just continue harder, as punishment for hurting my queen. No one hurts her and gets away with it.

"Are you okay son?" My dad asked placing a hand on my shoulder looking at me weirdly.

I sighed and smiled while hugging him "I'm so great. I get to take out my queen tomorrow and I can't wait to torture that Jake guy for lying his grimy hands on her."

"Well I'm happy for you. But you're gonna have to wait for the torture part." He said patting my back and letting go.

"Let's go to visit the Italians and discuss the problem." He said and I swear I got whiplash from how fast I looked at him.

I ran to my office and got my stuff and my dads and made a run for it again to the car and I already found him waiting for me there looking amused.

"You're really excited I see." He said and got in the passengers seat while I got in the drivers seat and stared the car.

My talked on the way there and soon enough we reached the Romano estate.

The guards let us in and we got out of the car and made our way to the front door.

Dad knocked and a maid opened the door. She led us inside and towards Antonio's office.

She knocked and when she heard his voice she opened the door and said "Sir, the Volkovs are here."

"Let them in." We heard his voice say.

We entered and saw Antonio along with the other male members of the family there scattered around the room.

They seemed to be in an important discussion but nonetheless greeted us.

We took the empty seats available and dad stared talking "Okay, what the matter Antonio?"

He looked tired and stressed. Something really bad has happened. But how did he hurt her? Something isn't right and they aren't telling us.

"Something bad Dima, but it's not our place to say anything. For now we're gonna keep an eye on him. I'm thinking of letting her stay in tomorrow and and for a couple more days, just to be sure." He said running his hand through his hair.

I jumped from my seat and yelled "What no! We have a date tomorrow." I put my hand over my mouth after I realized what I said. My eyes widened in pure horror.

The clicks of multiple guns and safety's going off resonated through the room. More than 20 guns were pointed at me.

Oh shit.