TWENTY EIGHT

"Let me use your body"

All went into silence. "Huh? Why?" You broke the silent and then she sigh. "Nothing.. Just.. Forget it" she said as she disappeared. Is everything okay with her? You thought as you confuse. "Well, let's continue if Y/n is okay now" said Yuuji to Megumi.

"Continue what?" You asked in confuse. Megumi told you about his sister and you gasped after that. "I just want my sister to be safe.." He held her hand while clenching his teeth. You immediately hold his cold hand as he looks at you. "Since it's for her, I'll come with you too" you said. "But are you really okay? About your frien-" "I know .." You cut him off as you tried to stand up.

You four continue walking in the Yasohachi Bridge as Megumi support you to walk until reach to the curse destination. The cursed spirit come out with a creepy sound or face. "There are here" "It seems worthy to be eliminated" Yuuji and Nobara said until someone shouted from behind Megumi. You saw it and immediately push Megumi to the side. You closed your eyes as he wanted to hit you but Yuuji managed to pull the back of your collar. "Are you okay?" He said and you nodded. You look at the curse, it was with Takara before but where is she?  "What is this? Why'd that demon is not dead yet?"  The cursed said as he looked at you

Megumi immediately stood in front of you like he was protecting you. "he came with Taka-chan. There's another cursed spirit come with her but he's not here" you said to them as they nodded.  "Yuuji-kun" you called him and he looked at you.

"We're fighting that guy"

You and Yuuji dodged his blood attack as you flashed to his back and tried to stab him but he turned towards you and splitting blood on you. You manage to dodged it. "Oh now I know you're strong to me but weak to Taka-" before he could finish, Yuuji immediately kicked him. "Don't listen to him" he said as you nodded. You look at Megumi and Nobara who are exorcisting every curses and go turn back to the cursed spirit that you're fighting with. Before he was able to stand, you immediately threw your katana at him and he got pinned in the wall while his hand was stabbed by your katana.  "Ooh that's awesome, Y/n!" Yuuji said as he thumbs up. "Where's Takara?" You said immediately, not spell her nickname.

"Before he could speak, you sense another aura of cursed spirit. You looked at where the aura from and your eyes went widen as you saw two hands grabbed Nobara's arm. "Nobara-san!" You cried out her name as you run towards her but you heard the sound of a bell approaching you making you stop.

Takara is here..

Suddenly the cursed spirit free from your katana as he run towards the hole. "I want to go as well!" He said as Yuuji froze. "It ran away? Should I go too?"  Said Yuuji. "Hurry up, chase after it! Kugisaki and that guy went outside the barrier. She might run into someone who was more troublesome than expected. On the contrary, it's a lot easier over here so I can handle it by me and Y/n! Prioritize Kugisaki. Hurry!" Said Megumi as Yuuji immediately get in the hole.

Megumi looked at you. He's noticed that your eyes widen in fear. "M-Megumi-kun.." I feels strange here- he thought and suddenly a hands like a vision came out behind you and grab you. His eyes wide as he ran toward you but you disappeared after he blinked his eyes once. "No.. No!" Megumi went crazy and now he's alone. Now your gone again from his eyes.

Y/n's PoV

"Where I am?" I looked around the strange area.  My hand goes toward where my katana is but my katana's missing. Suddenly I remember that I pinned the cursed spirit with that.

"Is this yours?" The familiar voice came in my ears as I looked at her. My eyes went widen as Takara hold my broke katana..

Um I thought I updated it yesterday. Btw thanks for 1k votes *sobs*
sorry I don't have a emoji in my phone