Chapter 021

Jared Cromwell thought for a moment and understood where the wound had come from.

It was written on the report that when Herman Easton was a child, he was abused by his own biological father and his neck had been cut by glass. It was because of this wound that his mother decided to leave his father.

Herman Easton did not expect that Jared Cromwell would notice this wound. He paused for a moment and then laughed heartily, revealing two pointed tiger teeth. "You know what. When I was young, I was frivolous and went to a tattoo shop and got a dragon tattoo on my neck. Soon after, I removed the tattoo and it left this mark. How is it? Is it cool?"

Jared Cromwell knew that Herman was talking nonsense, but he did not expose it.

He just felt a little sad for no reason.

He lowered his head and kissed Herman Easton's warm neck gently.

Herman Easton pushed him away and looked shocked. "Are you crazy?"

Jared Cromwell ignored his resistance and directly picked him up and walked to the underground garage.

Jared Cromwell drove his Maybach all the way to an expensive themed restaurant. After handing the car keys to the parking attendant, Jared Cromwell took Herman Easton into the restaurant.

"What do you mean? Why do you have to drag me to dinner?" Herman Easton narrowed his eyes and said in a stern voice

Jared Cromwell smiled. "Well, you can order whatever you want. It's all on me."

Herman Easton was speechless.

It was the first time he had seen someone that so eager to invite him to dinner.

His eyes became deepened. "Are you really not sick?"

Jared Cromwell was silent. After a while, he said, "I'm not sick."

Herman Easton nodded maliciously and called the waiter over.

The waiter responded and asked, "Sir, what would you like to have?"

Herman Easton opened the menu and peeped at Jared Cromwell.

Mr. Cromwell was so eager to treat him a dinner, wasn't he?

No matter what kind of plot he had, anyway he would spend a lot of money today.

Herman Easton coughed and said, "Then can I order now? Foie Gras Saute..... give me ten, Blanquette de Veau, ten, Plie Séchée, ten..... then 10 of Mayonnaise Crevette, 10 of Avocat aux Crevette, 10 of Saumon fumé écossais and 10 of Château Lafite-Rothschild, and..... "

The waiter was stunned.

Was this f*cking making order?

Sure that he was not just reading the menu?

Although he was extremely confused, the waiter still began nervously to jot down what Herman Easton had said.

Herman Easton pointed to the end, and even he began to feel heartache. This was simply act of burning money!

Although it was Jared Cromwell's money.

When he looked up, Jared Cromwell's expression had not changed at all. He still looked at him with a smile, as if he did not care about Herman Easton's ordering of so many dishes.

There seemed to be a slight difference in his eyes.

It gave him a chill to his backbone.

"Have you ordered enough? If it's not enough, you can continue. Don't worry about money."

Herman Easton put down the menu angrily. "Enough."

Jared Cromwell looked at the angry Herman Easton. "Are you sure?"

Herman Easton simply turned his head away from him.

Jared Cromwell said to the waiter, "That's all."

Herman Easton did not know what kind of evil thing he had done until the dishes were all served.

The table had no room at all for the dishes. Plates of exquisite dishes were stacked on top of one another. There was a strange light in the eyes of the smoked salmon, and the eyes of the avocado shrimps were filled with sorrow, making Herman Easton want to atone for his sins.

Herman Easton raised his knife and fork, and for a moment, did not know where to start.

Jared Cromwell cut a piece of tender beef and put it on his plate. "Try it."

Herman Easton picked up the beef and put it into his mouth.

The meal came to an end in silence.

Jared Cromwell put down the sauce stained knife and fork and looked up at Herman Easton.

The bangs on his forehead hung down neatly. His skin was fair and bright, and his eyelids drooped. He could not see Herman Easton's bright eyes, but could only see his long and thin eyelashes gently batting.

He was much more calm and lovely than usual.

If he kept doing this, he would not have to be so angry with Herman Easton every day.

He paused for a while before he said, "Don't go out to look for house for half a year. It's not safe. You can stay in your old room from now on."

Herman Easton gave him a suspicious look. "No need. If I live here for six months, your baby Julian will have been wronged and will nag you every day. I don't like it. Forget about it."

"No."

Herman Easton snorted and said, "You were the one who drove me away, and now you're asking me to stay. Jared Cromwell, what do you really want?"