『𝟸𝟷』

"Okay, kids

"Okay, kids. It's time for lunch!" Our homeroom teacher announced. All the students stood up while cheering and ran outside. I also stood up and went out of the classroom for a little walk. Some students whom I know from other classes waved at me. I waved back with a smile and continued my walk towards the cafeteria.

"Yah, you shorty!" A voice shouted. I turned around and saw three girls walking towards me. I sighed. I bet they are behind me because of Taehyung. They were those famous girls who loves to flirt or play with boys.

"What do you want?" I asked while turning properly.

"Is it true?" Aera asked.

"Yes~ Okey dokey~" I sang with a frown and pursed my lips, controlling my laugh.

"Bitch!" Hari raised her hand, showing her fist but Aera raised her hand, indicating her to stop.

"Is it true that you are Taehyung's girlfriend?" Aera asked with a straight face.

"That's none of your business," I said in a plain tone. After staying with my brothers and talking to them all time, I got used to talking properly.

"You aren't stuttering like always?" Cho tilted her head. She was in the same class as me while the other two were in their last year of high school. Three of them were one of the queens of the school. There are more girls with the same title but some are good but some are bad. Bad queens' examples were standing in front of me.

"Isn't it a good thing that you can hear me properly?" I looked at Cho, who gritted her teeth.

"It's my business." Aera walked to me, taking advantage of her tall height. "Now, tell me."

"No." 

And next moment, I felt a slap on my cheek. I hissed and touched it when I felt something wet. I looked at my fingers and saw a little blood. Her nails scratched some of my acnes.

"Eww, her pimples just-" Cho cringed and acted to gag.

"Tell us," Aera commanded.

"H-He is my best friend." I gulped while looking down.

"When did you become friends with him?"

"Why are you curious about it?" I looked up at her with confidence. I know if she did something, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook won't spare her. I used to be scared cause no one was there with me but now I have brothers, so why not take advantage of their power a little? I always wanted to try it. 

But I again looked down when she slapped me again on the same spot. But this time, my glasses flew away. I gasped and quickly ran to check on my poor glasses. I frowned when I saw one of the lenses out of the frame and half broke.

"My god..." I gasped while picking it up. The frame was also broken. That was one of my favourite frames. I already broke a lot and mom warned me if I broke this one, she won't buy me more. Dang, I can't even see something properly without them.

"Aww, did your glasses break?" Hani chuckled. I stood up and looked at Aera with a glare. She seemed to be taken back. I stormed to her but she moved back a little. I stood close to her, staring right into her nervous eyes and showed her my broken glasses that I held with my left hand.

"Fix them." I gritted my teeth.

"No." Aera gained some confidence.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Eunji clenched on her broken specs before raising her hand and slapping Aera's face. All the students around them gasped while Aera winced at the tight slap she received. 

"Fix it." Eunji took a step forward while Aera stepped back.

"N-" Aera stopped when another slap landed on her cheek.

"Fix it!" Eunji snapped. Hani went to Eunji and held her arm. Eunji threw her glasses away before grabbing Hani's hair. Hani screamed but Eunji looked like she didn't care about the other girl's painful screams. Cho stormed to Eunji but also got slapped by her.

Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook ran to the hallway as soon as they were informed about the fight in between girls going in the sophomore year's hallway. At first, they decided to ignore it but when they heard 'Taehyung's girlfriend, Eunji', they all instantly ran there.

Three of them stopped because of what they witnessed. Eunji was holding Hani's hair while Aera and Cho were a little away while holding their cheek. Jimin gulped.

"Where are her glasses?" Jungkook squinted his eyes.

"You broke my glasses!! Do you even know how expensive they were!?!" Eunji yelled and pushed away Hani. Aera stormed to Eunji and punched her face. Eunji balled her hands before punching Aera's face back but more powerful than Aera's. Aera screamed in pain. Eunji grabbed Aera's long hair and pulled her down to face her. "You are gonna regret it." With that, Eunji slammed Aera's head on the wall.

"Holy shit-" Taehyung put his hand on the mouth in shock. Cho just stayed away with a shocked face while glancing at her friends groaning in pain on the floor.

"When I said it's none of your business about our relation, then you should understand rather than slapping me!!" Eunji shouted.

"Eunji," Jimin called her while walking to her even though he was freaking out from inside because he got scared of her. Eunji turned her head. He froze when he saw her eyes full of rage and her jaws clenched. "Eunji, calm down." He tried to calm her anger down. 

Eunji's face calmed down when she saw her brother and sighed. "Jimin..." She muttered his name.

"What happened? Why you did that?" He asked her when he reached close to her.

"Aera was asking me about my relationship with Taehyung oppa. When I denied it, she slapped me. So, I told her he is my best friend, she ordered me to tell her how we become friends. When I denied it, she slapped me and broke my glasses." Eunji looked down. Jimin followed his gaze and saw her broken glasses' pieces scattered there. "They were very expensive and mom denied to buy me more. I can't see properly without them."

"It's okay. We will get new ones." Jimin walked beside her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. She nodded, still staring at her broken glasses. Jimin dragged her towards their brothers, who didn't hear their conversation cause she was almost whispering. "Aera hit her for dumb reasons and broke her glasses."

"Now, mom will scream at me." Eunji sighed.

"Hey, she won't. After school, we will go directly to a lens showroom after picking up Minji and buy you three pairs okay?" Taehyung comforted her and she just nodded. 

"She told them Taehyung is her best friend," Jimin said. 

Taehyung grabbed her face and moved it up while crouching to her height. "Since you have already told them you are my best friend, then what about sitting with us in lunch?" He whispered and smiled. She smiled back. He patted her cheek and stood straight and three of them walked to the cafeteria.

 He patted her cheek and stood straight and three of them walked to the cafeteria

I know we all love this Eunji-