Chapter 025

By the time Andy Hornsby had returned to his villa from the French restaurant, it was already late at night.

The villa was quite, with only a few workers guarding the big house.

He entered the room, took off his suit and unbuttoned his dark blue shirt. "Chester."

The butler named Chester put down the work in his hand. "Master Andy, you're back."

Andy Hornsby nodded.

"Are you hungry? Do you want me to prepare supper?"

"No need," Andy Hornsby refused, and then hesitated for a moment, "..... today, did anyone call the villa?"

Chester held his chin and thought for a while. "There was one."

Andy Hornsby's black eyes suddenly lit up. "Who was it?"

"I couldn't tell who it was from the voice, but he said that you have been rewarded with 8,800 dollar in cash and four sets of fine beds by the Black Bull Group in return for your contribution to the society!"

Andy Hornsby's face suddenly darkened. "Don't pay attention to all these scam calls."

Chester chuckled. "Alright, Master Andy."

"Please keep the house clean. I'm going upstairs."

Chester smiled and lifted the presbyopic glasses on his nose bridge. "Good night, Master Andy."

Andy Hornsby went upstairs and sighed. He took the bathrobe and went into the big bathroom to take a simple shower. When he was showering, not knowing why, he just took the bottle of shower gel that the person would usually use.

After taking a shower, it was all the smell of that person.

It was fragrant and attractive.

He sat down in front of the desk and turned on his personal computer. The screensaver and the desktop were all the pictures of the delicate faced man, which made Andy Hornsby, a rough man, blushed and heart beating faster.

He took out his mobile phone, looking through the records, and found no missed calls.

His fingers lingered on the number for a while, hesitating whether he should dial it or not.

It had been so late. He should had asleep.

Andy Hornsby's fingers were so rough, just with a light touch, and he slightly pressed it unintentionally, He was shocked and wanted to hang up immediately, but it was too late. The number had already been dialed.

His heart was thumping as if it was about to jump out.

After a while, a mechanical female voice answered.

Andy Hornsby sulkily put down the phone and sighed.

It turned out that he had not been taken off the blacklist yet.

He threw the phone aside and was very annoyed. He held the mouse, refreshed the computer and then refreshed it again. He opened a folder and closed another folder. He accidentally opened a folder, and the things inside suddenly caught his attention.

It was a video.

It was an adult video, a domestic home-made.

He clicked on this video and his face suddenly turned red.

What appeared on the screen was Arthur Barclay's clear voice came from the speaker, "Andy Hornsby, you're a d*mn rough man, be gentle!"

He heard his own voice saying, "Arthur, call me darling husband. I'll be kind to you."

The video did not capture Arthur Barclay's lower body, but Andy Hornsby knew what was happening at that moment. Because Arthur Barclay frowned, he seemed to be uncomfortable. "F*ck..... get out of here."

"Arthur, come on, call me."

"Stupid d*ck!..... Ah!"

"..... You're disobedient, aren't you? You're still not listening to me, aren't you?"

Arthur Barclay's eyes were blurred, and his white skin was covered with a layer of sweat. Finally, his face turned red and he spat out a sentence with difficulty, "You..... you should be gentle. Baby..... Ah, my dear husband!"

Andy Hornsby, who was sitting in front of the computer, swallowing saliva, and his bronze chest muscles were surging up and down.

He was so excited that his nose felt like it was going to start bleeding.

When he was fascinated by it, the mobile phone beside him vibrated. He frowned and picked it up. It was a text message from his cousin.

The text message written, "Cousin, it's too late to send in blessings! I heard that you and Miss Cromwell are going to be a couple. Congratulations! The love between you and Miss Cromwell must be accepted and blessed by the world. I wish for you to live happily ever after and hope you have kids as soon as possible!"

Andy Hornsby clenched his mobile phone and glared at it. Finally, he raised his hand and threw the phone hard on the ground.

Damn it!

The elders of the Hornsby's did not know about his relationship with Arthur Barclay. However, he was very clear about his younger cousins' intention. These younger cousins secretly played tricks at his back for so many times, and now they showed up to send engagement blessing. There must be something behind it.

They were really cunning and just did not live peaceful lives.

He shut down the computer in a temper, turned off the light, and threw himself onto the bed.

Lying on the bed for a while, he was still wide awake, he turned around and picked a photograph from the bedside table.

It was a photo of Arthur Barclay.

Andy Hornsby, a tough and muscular man, was holding Arthur Barclay's photo in both hands, as if he was holding a treasure. After that, he blushed and kissed Arthur Barclay's photo a few times.

Sigh, he still missed him.

He thought about Arthur Barclay as soon as he had a spare moment, and thought about him even more at night.

In his mind, in his heart..... and the little dick in his crotch were all missing him.

When..... when could he finally have him?