Chapter 1

Little Taylor's POV
My name is Taylor Alison Swift. I am 5 years old. Right now my mommy home schools me.
This morning when I woke up with Grandma making me blueberry pancakes. I ask where is mommy and daddy. Grandma comes and sitcom with me at the table.
She says you know the baby mommy has been talking about in her belly.
Yes I slowly say. Well says grandma the baby is coming.
•-5 years later-•
Still Taylor's POV
I Am 10 years old and today is my little sisters birthday her name is Meredith Alana Swift. Now she is 5 years old. Mean while I'm in fourth grade and feeling with some problems so I just right poems, in my diary and the odd time song because I'm taking piano lessons and guitar. I really love music oh and I start to sing at church and one time I got a singing gig at least that's one my mom calls it at a Nashville Sounds baseball team singing the national anthem. (Picture of her singing aside.)
At Mer party we went to a trampoline place called SkyZone it was pretty cool they had trampolines on the walls and a basketball dunk zone and then 3 giant pits of foam leading from a trampoline. I loved it there and since Mer invited 15 little girls mom said I could invite one of my friends and so I did. I invited Ella. (girl from Lorde and I know taylor met her later in her life but not in this book.(:=)
We all had a great time and now we just dropped Ella off at her house and we went home to open Meredith's presents.

Meredith's POV
I had a good time with all my friends today and now I'm tired from jumping but I still have to open all my presents and I got a lava lamp from mommy, daddy and Taylor and some barbie dolls, crafts and a cute blue top with a rainbow unicorn. And I loved them all. Then for dinner we ate at East Side Mario's. I got penne noodles and Taylor got ceased salad. Then we both got ice cream I got vanilla and taylor got chocolate. Then we drived home and then got our teeth brushed, pyjamas on and got into bed. We heard mom and dad arguing so taylor put me into bed.
T- Goodnight Mer.
M- Goodnight Tay.
Then my door shut. And I slowly let my eyes close.

***The Next Morning***
(Still Meredith's POV)
Beep Beep Beep
My alarm wakes me up I see it's 8:30 and I wake up and walking downstairs to see Taylor mommy and daddy making breakfast.
We're having bacon and eggs daddy says in a funny voice. I do a small giggle and sit down at the counter and eat my breakfast and run upstairs following Taylor getting our church clothes mommy left out last night.
In the car 105.3 comes on and it's James Taylor's "Sweet Baby James"..... Of course and Taylor just starts to sing. I join in for the chorus but I don't know the rest of the lyrics.

When we get to the church we start to pray then after Taylor leaves to do a performance and she sings "Amazing Grace" she sounded like perfection and she got a whole bunch of comments at the end. I greeted her after and then jumped in the car to drive home.