『𝟸𝟻』

Jimin entered the room not to so far from the room where his brothers were in

Jimin entered the room not to so far from the room where his brothers were in. "Close the door." He said in a plain tone while walking towards the king-sized bed in the room. The girl nodded and closed the door. "Lock it." 

She gulped but locked it. When she turned around, she saw him taking off his jacket and revealing his white t-shirt. She sighed before holding the strap of her dress and removing it. Jimin saw what she was doing and said, 

"Don't."

"Huh?" She frowned.

"Don't remove your dress." He held his jacket towards her. "And wear this." Hesitantly, she grabbed the jacket and wore it. He sat on the bed and crossed his legs, which were covered with black leather pants. "Sit." He pointed at the chair. 

She quickly sat on it and looked down at her lap. He took some seconds to scan her whole face and indeed she was beautiful. She got a slim and tall body with big eyes. Her skin was a little tanned and she was wearing heavy make-up.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Yuna." She gulped.

'I was right', He thought. "Yuna, don't you remember me?" He asked. She instantly snapped her head up and shook her head. He removed his shades and rested his hand on the soft mattress, putting his weight on it. "Now?"

"You look...familiar." She squinted her eyes, trying to remember if she has seen him somewhere.

"Jimin." He tilted his head. "Does it ring a bell?" 

Her mouth opened in realization and she slowly pointed her finger at him, "I remember now...Kim Jimin"

"Glad to know you remembered." His lips formed into a grin. "But how come you ended up like this, Shin Yuna? I thought you transferred to a different school." 

"Well, that's a lie." She clenched her thighs together, feeling uncomfortable with the short dress. "As you know, my family was already poor and going through a lot of debts. My dad took a lot of money from Hakun. In the order to pay all the money, they sold me to him and he forgave all his debts." 

She sighed. 

"I was put as a hostage with other girls, who were going to sell in different parts of the world. After a few months, when we were finally going to transport through ships, Hakun came and took me, saying that I'm too beautiful to be sold like this. So, here I am, as his personal...whore." Tears trickled down her cheek.

Jimin grabbed a pillow and walked to her, putting it on her lap. She held the pillow, happy that her exposed thighs are covered. He picked up a glass of water and handed it to her. She thanked up and drank it.

"But what about you?" She asked after drinking a little and looked at him. "You are a...mafia?"

"Yes." He nodded while sitting back on the bed.