『𝟸𝟽』

"Minji, what are you doing here?" Eunji asked when Jin put Minji down after he entered the office

"We came to meet you all cause we were bored." Minji went to Eunji.

"Have you ate dinner?" Eunji put the comic book down.

"Yes! Jungkook oppa made ramyeon for me and it was VERY tasty. He even choked while eating and sounded like a dying donkey." Minji giggled. The others started to laugh except Jungkook. Hoseok almost fell from the chair because of laughing too hard.

"Hey! I didn't sound one!" Jungkook tried to defend himself.

"You said it yourself." Minji pouted. "Wait, is someone wiping a window?"

"It's Jin hyung," Jungkook grumbled while dropping his body on the sofa. She ran to him and purposely jumped on his stomach. "AHH!!" He yelped when she stood on his stomach and jumped on time. "Stop!!"

"That's what you got for everyone telling that I'm lying." She jumped again. He coughed while groaning in pain. Feeling satisfied, she got down from his stomach and went to Yoongi sitting on the other sofa. She climbed on his lap and rested her head on his chest.

"I almost puked the ramyeon out." Jungkook gagged a little while coughing.

"Do you want to eat something?" Jin asked Eunji, who was quietly reading the comic she found interesting. She looked up and started to think.

"Is there any cafeteria?" She asked.

"Of course!"

"Then I will only take Oreo shake. I love it." Eunji grinned and went back to reading her book. "I didn't know you love Captain Underpants." She giggled.

"It's very good." Jin grinned while typing something on his phone. Hoseok was silent the whole time, using his phone.

"Hello!!!" A voice shouted as the office door burst open. Eunji, Minji and Hoseok flinched. Jimin came inside with a big grin, same for Taehyung. "Miss me?"

"No," Minji said. Taehyung started to laugh, along with Eunji. 

"Okay." Jimin pouted and walked to Eunji. "What are you reading?"

"Captain Underpants." She answered, fully focused on the book and chuckling occasionally.

"What happened to him?" Namjoon frowned while looking at Jungkook laying on the sofa with closed eyes. "He looked like he just died." Namjoon walked to him.

"He died because of choking like a dying donkey." Minji teased him again. Jungkook suddenly sat up with glaring eyes. Namjoon flinched because of the sudden shock.

"Stop saying that." Jungkook gritted his teeth and again laid back. "I'm dead, go away."

"Okay..." Namjoon trailed off and sat on one sitter sofa. Taehyung also settled himself on the chair beside Hoseok while Jimin read the comic with Eunji.